EU Globalists Ready to Fine Elon Musk $1 Billion for Not Censoring Opposition Voices and for ‘Disinformation’ Violations on X

EU Globalists Ready to Fine Elon Musk $1 Billion for Not Censoring Opposition Voices and for ‘Disinformation’ Violations on X

EU Globalists Ready to Fine Elon Musk $1 Billion for Not Censoring Opposition Voices and for ‘Disinformation’ Violations on X
April 3, 2025

European Union globalists are reportedly ready to penalize Elon Musk $1 billion for not censoring opposition voices and for “disinformation” violations on X.

EU threatens X owner Elon Musk over interview with Donald Trump.

The Orwellian European Commission initiated formal proceedings against Elon Musk’s social media platform in December 20223, Platform X, for allegedly failing to comply with the Digital Services Act (DSA). Branded as a fight against online malpractices, this action seems more like an affront to the platform’s resistance to censorship.

EU globalist politicians and elites are opposed to unrestricted free speech as it limits their ability to control the public.

At the World Economic Forum summit earlier in 2023, a European Union commissioner warned Elon Musk of potential sanctions if he does not cave on censorship.

WATCH:

The allegations from the unelected bureaucrat against Platform X cover several areas, including the management of illegal content, content moderation, the effectiveness of its ‘Community Notes’ system, transparency in advertising, and user interface design. However, these charges, at their core, appear to be an overreach, possibly impinging on the rights of platforms to self-regulate and uphold free speech.

The Commission’s decision stems from a preliminary investigation, which includes an analysis of the risk assessment report submitted by Platform X in September, its Transparency report from November 3, 2023, and responses to a formal request for information.

In August 2024, the European Union sent a letter to Elon Musk demanding the X owner censor President Donald Trump during his planned interview with the GOP leader.

The letter was sent by Thierry Breton and was dated August 12, 2024.

Thierry Breton is a French business executive, politician, writer and the current Commissioner for Internal Market of the European Union.

In the letter, Thierry warns Elon Musk, “You have the legal obligation to ensure X’s compliance with EU law and in particular the DSA in the EU.”

Breton then went on to threaten Elon Musk if President Trump if he allowed President Trump to speak freely during their interview.

Musk told the EU to pound sand.

UPDATE: Elon Musk Tells EU to F*CK OFF!

The EU then threatened to shut down X if Elon Musk would not censor opposing voices on his social media platform.

Now the EU wants to fine Elon Musk $1 billion for not shutting down unapproved voices and content.

The Irish Star reported:

The European Union is poised to fine Elon Musk's social media platform X a record $1 billion after it broke landmark laws combatting illicit content and disinformation, sources told The New York Times.

The move will likely ratchet up tensions with the U.S. as it targets one of President Donald Trump's closest advisers. The penalties will reportedly include a fine and demands for product changes.

The penalties will reportedly be announced this summer and will be the first under the new EU law intended to force social media companies to police their platforms.

Europe is lost.

The post EU Globalists Ready to Fine Elon Musk $1 Billion for Not Censoring Opposition Voices and for ‘Disinformation’ Violations on X appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jim Hoft

Chief Justice Roberts’ Secret Friendship with Trump Prosecutor Ally Norm Eisen Exposed

Chief Justice Roberts’ Secret Friendship with Trump Prosecutor Ally Norm Eisen Exposed

Chief Justice Roberts’ Secret Friendship with Trump Prosecutor Ally Norm Eisen Exposed
April 3, 2025

Credit: Wikimedia Commons

Is the Supreme Court Compromised by Deep State Cronyism?

In a bombshell revelation that’s sending shockwaves through conservative circles, it turns out Chief Justice John Roberts has been rubbing elbows with none other than Norm Eisen—the radical leftist operative who’s spent years orchestrating lawfare campaigns against President Donald Trump and his allies.

According to a report from Revolver News, Roberts didn’t just bump into Eisen at a D.C. cocktail party. No, these two are apparently such “good pals” that Roberts jetted off to the Czech Republic for a week-long sleepover at Eisen’s lavish 150-room palace.

It’s straight from the mouth of Norm Eisen himself—the very same man who practically wrote the Deep State’s instruction manual on how to destabilize political opponents via color revolutions, lawfare, and weaponized legal warfare against President Trump.

According to Eisen, during an interview with Pantsuit Politics LLC, Chief Justice Roberts is a longtime friend who joined him overseas to work “on American and European rule-of-law issues.”

Eisen: I think part of the solution is to acknowledge John Roberts is not corrupt. I know the chief justice well. He stayed when I was ambassador, stayed under my roof, came and spent a week with us. We worked on American and European rule of law issues together.

And most of the justices are trying to do their best. And they don’t see the world exactly the way that I do, but not Clarence Thomas and Alito to a lesser but still troubling extent.

It’s a blatant, in-your-face conflict of interest that reeks of elite collusion.

How can the American people expect impartiality from a Chief Justice who shares wine and policy agendas with the puppet masters orchestrating anti-Trump legal assaults?

Norm Eisen is the hatchet man in the current shadow government to take down US President Trump.

Eisen is also the acclaimed expert on ‘color revolutions, ‘ a system used by US intel to overthrow undesirable regimes or unwanted political movements. Eisen and top Democrats and intel experts used this model to take the US election from President Trump in 2020.

Following the 2020 election, Eisen and others famously bragged about using color revolution tactics to rid President Trump of the White House.

Norm Eisen also posted a tweet on X bragging about how he was taking Elon Musk and Doge to court to “impose consequences” for their efforts to cut fraud and spending in the US government.

Eisen accuses Elon Musk of having an office in the White House, no supervising official — as if President Trump is AWOL?

It can be recalled that Chief Justice John Roberts has been linked to an exclusive circle of elite judges and lawyers that includes James Boasberg, Beryl Howell, Amit Mehta, and Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Chief Justice Roberts released a statement attacking President Donald Trump for calling on these same crooked District judges to be impeached!

Read more:

REVEALED: Chief Justice John Roberts Caught in Elitist Club of Judges and Lawyers That Includes James Boasberg, Beryl Howell, Amit Mehta and Ketanji Brown Jackson

It also appears that Chief Justice John Roberts thought quite well of James Boasberg. Roberts appointed Judge Boasberg to serve on the US Foreign Intelligence Court (FISA Court) in 2014.

Boasberg sat on the court when this group of vagabonds allowed the deep state to spy on President Trump, his family, his business, and his administration. Boasberg was part of the group that approved that.

Read more:

Today’s Fun Fact: Chief Justice John Roberts Nominated Trump-Hater James Boasberg to the DC FISA Court – And the Two Belonged to Same Elitist, Invite-Only Lawyers’ Club

The post Chief Justice Roberts’ Secret Friendship with Trump Prosecutor Ally Norm Eisen Exposed appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jim Hᴏft

North Dakota Mayor Resigns in Disgrace After ‘Accidental’ Lunch Break Masturbation Video Sent to City Attorney

North Dakota Mayor Resigns in Disgrace After ‘Accidental’ Lunch Break Masturbation Video Sent to City Attorney

North Dakota Mayor Resigns in Disgrace After ‘Accidental’ Lunch Break Masturbation Video Sent to City Attorney
April 3, 2025

(U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Zachary)

Tom Ross, the now-former mayor of Minot, North Dakota, resigned this week after a stomach-turning scandal involving a sexually explicit video he “accidentally” sent to the city attorney during work hours.

Ross’s resignation comes following a brief sexual harassment investigation initiated after City Attorney Stefanie Stalheim received the explicit footage just minutes after discussing the tragic suicide of a police officer with the mayor.

His political party affiliation was not prominently mentioned in most sources, but some reports explicitly describe him as nonpartisan.

According to the report, Ross bizarrely claimed the video was meant for his girlfriend—whose name supposedly also begins with a “C”—but was mistakenly sent to “City Attorney” allegedly due to a contact mix-up.

Ross thought a quick “delete it and forget it” plea to Stalheim would sweep his filth under the rug. But Stalheim didn’t let this slide.

Two weeks later, she filed a harassment complaint, demanding a formal apology and urging Ross to resign.

Ross “directly caused Stalheim’s inability to work in an environment free from unreasonable sexual harassment and created an offensive work environment.”

According to the New York Post, Minot, a hardworking city of 47,000 just 50 miles from the Canadian border, now faces a 15-day window for residents to petition for a special election.

If no petition arises, the City Council will appoint a replacement from its ranks. One can only hope they’ll pick someone with a shred of integrity—qualities Ross clearly lacked.

In his resignation letter, Ross put on a show of self-pity, citing “mental and physical” tolls from balancing his day job with being mayor.

“Dear Council President Mark Jantzer, City Manager, & City Clerk,

As much as I love the City of Minot and where it is heading, for the last, just about 5 years, I have had my priorities misaligned. Holding a full time job, while trying to be a full time Mayor, and putting my family behind my job and elected position has taken a toll on me, mentally and physically.

While I’ve done my very best to be a good leader, it’s clear that time has come to an end.

What I have attempted to strive for and represent is, l’ve always wanted to put the City of Minot first. Today is no different. I am proud of the work l’ve got to help on with our Great City. But I have realized, I need to step down from the position of Mayor effective April 1st, 2025. The standard I set for myself was too high to sustain.

My focus now will be on my physical and mental health. I have tried too be too much to too many people. I failed. I have had a professional and respectful relationship with every City of Minot Staff member that I have come across. I am proud of that. Unfortunately, I have let them down as a leader, as I have with many in our community.

I thank the council for their teamwork, and wish them the best. My only request is to honor the privacy of my family and myself as we go through this next chapter.”

In a statement to Your News Leader, Tom Ross said:

I do take responsibility for this mistake. I tried to immediately correct it and was unable. I will always have the utmost respect for Stefanie Stalhiem, she is a true professional. The decision I made falls in line with all my work on behalf of the City of Minot. I put my heart and soul into this community. My stepping down is one more decision that is best for all of Minot.

The post North Dakota Mayor Resigns in Disgrace After ‘Accidental’ Lunch Break Masturbation Video Sent to City Attorney appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jim Hᴏft

ANOTHER SCARE: Trump Forced to Switch Helicopters After Problem with Wheel (VIDEO)

ANOTHER SCARE: Trump Forced to Switch Helicopters After Problem with Wheel (VIDEO)

ANOTHER SCARE: Trump Forced to Switch Helicopters After Problem with Wheel (VIDEO)
April 3, 2025

President Trump switches helicopters after wheel issue / screen image

President Trump was forced to switch helicopters due to a ‘wheel issue.’

Trump departed DC en route to Florida on Thursday evening. The President will first visit his Doral golf club to attend a LIV dinner and then fly to Palm Beach to end the evening at Mar-a-Lago.

The President arrived at Miami International Airport Thursday afternoon, ready to board Marine One en route to his Doral golf club, when he was forced to switch helicopters.

Trump, wearing a red hat, was spotted walking across the tarmac to another helicopter.

WATCH:

Additional footage of President Trump switching helicopters:

This is not the first scare related to Trump’s air travel.

Three years ago, President Trump’s plane made an emergency landing after one of the aircraft’s four engines failed.

Trump had just left a Republican National Committee-hosted donor retreat in New Orleans in March 2022 when his private pilot was forced to turn around and make an emergency landing.

Last summer, just weeks after the assassination attempt against President Trump in Butler, his plane made an emergency landing in Billings, Montana following a mechanical issue.

The post ANOTHER SCARE: Trump Forced to Switch Helicopters After Problem with Wheel (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila