Renzo Mendoza Montes – Campbell County Sheriff’s Office
Joe Biden’s America.
Venezuela emptied its prisons and some of its most dangerous gang members and murderers have illegally crossed into the US on Joe Biden’s open border invitation.
An illegal alien from Venezuela was arrested and charged for sexually assaulting a minor.
According to the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office, Renzo Mendoza Montes, 32 was arrested last Thursday for sexually assaulting a minor.
Fox News reported:
Authorities in Virginia have arrested a 32-year-old Venezuelan migrant in connection with a sexual assault on a minor, the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to Fox News.
The Campbell County Sheriff’s Office said that Renzo Mendoza Montes, 32, was arrested on Thursday, February 22, on two felony charges in connection with a sexual assault on a minor.
According to deputies, Mendoza is a Venezuelan citizen who is in the country illegally after being detained and released by US Customs and Border Patrol in El Paso, Texas, on September 2, 2023.
Deputies told Fox News that Mendoza was being held without bond, but has now been taken into ICE custody.
Americans are being brutally murdered and sexually assaulted by Venezuelan illegals thanks to Joe Biden.
Venezuelan illegals have stormed the US border and even planted their flag on US soil in Texas.
And now innocent Americans are paying the price for Joe Biden’s open borders.
22-year-old Laken Riley, a University of Georgia student, was murdered by a Venezuelan illegal last week.
According to an affidavit unsealed, the barbaric savage who murdered Laken Riley “disfigured her skull.”
Sleep well, America.
The post Joe Biden’s America: Illegal Alien From Venezuela Arrested For Sexual Assault of Minor in Virginia appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Almost no one who objects to electric vehicles does so because he or she has an attachment to fossil fuels. The problem with EVs is that the most affluent segment of the population has developed an obsession with them. And this, like all obsessions, had made rational thinking impossible.
Fortunately, a market economy eventually forces all producers to face reality if they hope to stay in business.
On Thursday, Mercedes-Benz became the latest manufacturer to announce that its transition from combustion-engine vehicles to EVs had hit a snag.
“Mercedes-Benz continued its transformation in 2023, developing new cutting-edge electric and digital innovations, while scaling electric vehicles and delivering solid financial results,” CEO Ola Kaellenius said in a news release detailing 2023 financial results.
Meanwhile, Kaellenius explained what “scaling electric vehicles” really meant.
In short, he described the expected transition to EVs as full of “peaks and troughs,” according to Reuters.
“We want to make clear to customers and investors that we will make use of strategic flexibility,” the CEO said.
According to Fox Business, that meant Mercedez-Benz would continue to manufacture combustion-engine vehicles into the next decade.
Less than three years ago, in July 2021, the automaker said it was “getting ready to go all electric by the end of the decade.”
“By 2022, Mercedes-Benz will have battery electric vehicles (BEV) in all segments the company serves,” the company said in a news release. “From 2025 onwards, all newly launched vehicle architectures will be electric-only.”
How quickly things change.
Coupled with a share buyback policy announced in the Thursday release, the news sent company stocks soaring by 5.9 percent, according to Fox Business.
The announcement by Mercedes-Benz followed similar concessions by other automakers.
For instance, last week, the Amazon-backed EV manufacturer Rivian announced that it would lay off 10 percent of its salaried workforce in light of poor fourth-quarter 2023 financial results and a bleak 2024 outlook.
Even the Biden administration intends to scale back its ambitious plan to require that EVs comprise 60 percent of all new car manufacturing by 2030, Reuters reported last week.
Alas, despite an estimated opportunity cost of 50 percent profit loss, the Ford Motor Co. appeared poised to make the same capital investment in EVs this year as it did in 2023.
Meanwhile, consumers in less-affluent areas have shown palpable indifference to the government-backed EV push.
And responsible company executives have recognized the trend. Last month, for instance, Toyota Motor Corp. Chairman Akio Toyoda predicted that EVs would never overtake gas-powered vehicles.
The deeper problem, however, has little to do with supply and demand. In truth, it has a spiritual component that makes it impossible to solve by rational means.
Wealthy liberals who live empty lives need purpose as much as anyone else. And they find that purpose in every gesture, no matter how small, that they believe helps “save the planet.”
Indeed, if climate change amounts to an existential crisis, as they think it does, then no gesture qualifies as small. And no demand on behalf of saving the planet strikes them as unreasonable.
Less-affluent people, on the other hand, remain too busy with the ordinary demands of survival and raising families to trouble themselves with gestures.
These are no mere generalities. In fact, according to a survey published last month, U.S. elites harbor radical views on climate change. And those views include an eagerness to impose authoritarian remedies at their less-fortunate neighbors’ expense.
Ordinary Americans, of course, have noticed. And probably for that reason as much as any other, they have resisted the push toward EVs.
This article appeared originally on The Western Journal.
The post Mercedes Pushes Back on Going All-Electric After Cold Hard Truth Kneecaps Plan appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
An illegal alien from Guatemala convicted of sexually assaulting a child under the age of 14 was arrested by ICE last week.
According to ICE, the 34-year-old Guatemalan illegal was previously released by the Gloucester District Court in Massachusetts despite an ICE detainer against him.
“On Feb. 21, Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Boston arrested an unlawfully present 34-year-old citizen of Guatemala in Gloucester who was recently convicted locally of indecent assault and battery on a child under the age of 14. The unlawfully present Guatemalan national had been released by the Gloucester District Court, despite ERO Boston having filed an immigration detainer against him.” – ICE said in a statement.
“The arrest was part of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) most recent national enforcement effort, which focused on the apprehension of unlawfully present noncitizen sex offenders. ERO officers apprehended 275 unlawfully present noncitizen sex offenders during the nationwide law enforcement effort that took place between Feb. 5 and Feb. 16.” ICE said.
“This individual represented a dire threat to the residents of Massachusetts,” said ERO Boston Field Office Director Todd M. Lyons. “Unlawfully present, convicted sex offenders should not be given the opportunity to reoffend. The victim of his crimes deserves better from our justice system. The men and women of ERO Boston will continue to protect our communities from such threats.”
This is the second time within the last month that an illegal alien charged with rape was released in Massachusetts.
Last month one of Joe Biden’s illegal aliens from Haiti charged with rape of a disabled person was released by Boston authorities in defiance of a detainer from US Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
According to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the 31-year-old illegal alien entered the US on Joe Biden’s open border invitation in December 2022 at the port of entry in Brownsville, Texas.
UPDATE: Per ICE source, the 31-year-old Haitian man’s name is Pierre Lucard Emile. Source also provided a photo of him from federal database.
His name was not included in the ICE press release. He remains in ICE custody. pic.twitter.com/LZBlqLLdaF
— Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) January 18, 2024
The post ICE Arrests Guatemalan Illegal Convicted of Sexually Assaulting Child Under the Age of 14 – Released by Local Massachusetts Court Despite ICE Detainer! appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Just imagine that you are investor excited about the seemingly endless opportunities that Artificial Intelligence will provide for the future of our Information Society.
You decide to be a part of it, and invest your hard-earned money in one of the leading forces of the business: Alphabet, the owner of Google, one of the largest and most powerful tech companies in the world.
The you sit back, relax and pay attention, assured that Google will kick ass and produce the best, most innovative products, maybe even faster than anyone else. Right?
Well, so far – wrong.
Google’s parent company lost more than $70 billion in market value in a single trading day.
The price move was a result of its ‘woke’ chatbot’s bizarre image ‘debacle’.
Victor Reacts: Woke AI Makes Everyone Black (VIDEO)
Shares of Alphabet sank 4.4% to close at $138.75 on Monday.
New York Post reported:
“The massive hit came after Google was forced to pause its Gemini chatbot’s image creation tool – which was churning out factually and historically inaccurate images such as Black Vikings, female NHL players, “diverse” versions of America’s Founding Fathers and even an Asian woman dressed in a Nazi-era German soldier’s uniform.
The chatbot’s bizarre behavior could fuel public concerns that Google is “an unreliable source for AI,” Melius Research analyst Ben Reitzes warned in a note to investors.”
Social media users have gone as far as blasting the Gemini tool as ‘unusable’.
While the tumble in the stock price can be reverted, what would happen if an even greater percentage of users grow concerned about Google’s ‘hallucinations and bias’?
Read: Google’s Gemini AI Chatbot Says You Shouldn’t Misgender Caitlyn Jenner — Even to Stop a Nuclear Apocalypse
The plunge came on the day that Google DeepMind CEO Demis Hassabis, admitted that Gemini’s image tool would be offline for a ‘few weeks’ while the issue was fixed.
“’We have taken the feature offline while we fix that. We are hoping to have that back online very shortly in the next couple of weeks, few weeks’, Google DeepMind CEO Demis Hassabis said Monday. Hassabis added that the tool was not ‘working the way we intended’, during his appearance at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.”
Google Gemini’s bizarre behavior is a clear evidence that it received politically biased ‘training’ from the company’s AI ‘experts’ (a.k.a. militants).
“Those complaints surged last week after politically charged tweets by Google Gemini’s product lead Jack Krawczyk allegedly resurfaced last week. In the old posts, which went viral on X, Krawczyk allegedly stated that ‘white privilege is f—king real’ and America is rife with ‘egregious racism’.”
New York Post thinks that the fact that Alphabet ‘does not publicly reveal details about the parameters that govern the chatbot’s behavior’ makes it ‘difficult to get a clear explanation for why it was generating the so-called ‘woke’ images’.
But it’s not difficult at all, really. The people feeding him data are doing it on purpose. The only question is whether they do it behind top management’s back or not.
Read: Google Gemini Director’s Disturbingly Racist Posts Discovered: This Explains Why Its AI Erased White People
This is the kind of thing that conservatives at congress can tackle – because it’s not just the woke images. There’s also the basic chatbot features also filled with crazy bias.
“Additional testing of Google Gemini’s responses raised further alarms – with the chatbot refusing to condemn pedophilia and claiming there was ‘no right or wrong answer’ when asked if Adolf Hitler or Elon Musk is worse.”
The post Alphabet Shares Take a Tumble, Erase $70 Billion, After Woke Gemini Chatbot ‘Hallucinates’ and Shows Crazy Racial Bias appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Chairmen James Comer and Jim Jordan on Tuesday subpoenaed the Justice Department for Special Counsel Robert Hur’s Biden interview records as damaging leaks reveal Biden lied about his interview with Hur.
Comer and Jordan are seeking Biden transcripts, notes, video and audio files of Robert Hur’s 5-hour interview over two days.
BREAKING: Chairmen Comer and Jordan are subpoenaing the DOJ for Special Counsel Hur’s Joe Biden interview records, including transcripts, notes, video, and audio files. pic.twitter.com/Zwy9uwhAEa
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) February 27, 2024
Special Counsel Robert Hur last week released a 345-page report on his investigation of the stolen classified documents.
Biden’s stolen classified documents were scattered all over the place in damaged cardboard boxes and unlocked drawers at the Penn Biden Center. The documents were also easily accessible in Biden’s Delaware garage and basement den.
Robert Hur found that Joe Biden “willfully retained” classified information, however, he decided not to charge him. Hur said there is evidence Biden retained classified notebooks, “knowing he was not allowed to do so.”
The Justice Department defended not bringing charges against Biden because he’s a “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”
Biden forgot when he was Vice President and also couldn’t remember when his son Beau died.
Joe Biden attacked Robert Hur during a recent impromptu presser and said, “There is even reference that I don’t remember when my son died. How in the hell dare he raise that?”
It was all a lie. This never happened!
Biden raised the issue with his dead son Beau and he could not correctly recall which year he passed away, according to a leak to NBC News.
Joe Biden’s son Beau died of brain cancer at Walter Reed in Bethesda, Maryland in 2015.
Special Counsel Robert Hur will testify publicly on March 12 about his investigation into Joe Biden’s stolen classified documents.
The post Chairmen Comer, Jordan Subpoena DOJ for Robert Hur’s Biden Interview Video, Audio Files as Damaging Leaks Reveal Biden Lied About Interview appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Terrence Bradley wipes sweat off his face while being grilled on the stand
Nathan Wade’s former law partner and divorce lawyer, Terrence Bradley, was back on the stand on Tuesday after Judge McAfee said he is not protected by attorney-client privilege, and his testimony gives more evidence that Fani Willis and Nathan Wade lied on the stand about their relationship.
Watch a replay of Bradley’s full testimony earlier here.
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis “financially benefited” from a romantic relationship with top Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade.
Earlier this month, Fani Willis and Nathan Wade were subpoenaed to testify at an evidentiary hearing thanks to a lawsuit filed by Trump’s RICO co-defendant Michael Roman.
Judge Scott McAfee said Fani Willis may be disqualified from Trump’s RICO case over her improper relationship with top Nathan Wade.
Both Willis and Wade were on the same page when they testified earlier this month that they met at Willis’s home no more than ten times and started a relationship AFTER he was appointed to lead the Trump election interference case. However, The Gateway Pundit reported on Saturday that the attorneys for Trump and Roman geo-tracked Nathan Wade and found that Wade likely made at least 35 visits to Fani’s home BEFORE he was appointed to lead the case. They also discovered that the two exchanged over 2,000 voice calls and almost 12,000 text messages in the 11 months of January to November 2021 before Nathan Wade was hired.
Michael Roman’s lawyer, Ashleigh Merchant, questioned a squirming and sweating Bradley for an hour about his knowledge of his long-time friend, former law partner, and former client, Nathan Wade’s relationship with Fani Willis. She confronted him on text messages that he apparently sent to Merchant, where he admitted that Wade started dating Willis before she hired him!
As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier, Bradley was sweating bullets on the witness stand as he was grilled about Wade’s relationship with Willis.
Nathan Wade Divorce Attorney SWEATS BULLETS on the Witness Stand as Lawyers Grill Him About When Fani Willis’ Relationship with Wade Began…He Suddenly Has Amnesia (VIDEO)
Bradley continues to claim he has “no direct knowledge of when the relationship started,” despite previously providing knowledge of the relationship starting before Fani Willis hired Nathan Wade.
Throughout the testimony, Bradley continued to assert that he “can’t recall” the answers to questions.
However, Roman’s attorneys brought the receipts!
Immediately after Bradley was sworn in, Merchant began asking him about text messages he sent admitting that the relationship started before Wade was hired and appointed to prosecute Trump. Bradley was hostile and refused to answer, claiming he didn’t remember or “cannot answer,” and his attorneys objected to all questions.
Watch Merchant’s questions from the beginning and end of the hearing below:
Bradley later claimed he was just speculating and did not recall how he knew this information when asked by multiple other attorneys. However, it does not appear that he ever told Merchant over text that he was speculating or did not know the specifics.
At the end of Merchant’s examination of the witness, she again asked him about these text messages, and he again acknowledged that they existed but refused to revise any previous testimony. He also apparently told Ashleigh Merchant that Nathan Wade and Fani Willis would deny the truth about their relationship:
Merchant: Do you recall me asking you, “Do you think it started before she hired him,” and you said, “absolutely?” Do you recall that?
Bradley: I see that in the text messages, yes.
Merchant: And do you also recall me asking you how they would react, if they would attack me? And you said, “No. They will deny it.”
Bradley: That’s written in there, yes.
Merchant: Is there any of your testimony from today or the previous days that you want to correct?
Bradley: No. I’ve answered everything that you’ve asked.
The post WOW! Text Messages Show That Nathan Wade Attorney Admitted That Wade and Fani Willis Began Relationship BEFORE Wade Was Hired and Appointed as Lead Trump Prosecutor – Said “They Will Deny it” in Message (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.