Democrat Terrorist Runs Over Elon Musk Supporter Outside Tesla Dealership – Is Charged with Felony Aggravated Battery with Use of Deadly Weapon

Democrat Terrorist Runs Over Elon Musk Supporter Outside Tesla Dealership – Is Charged with Felony Aggravated Battery with Use of Deadly Weapon

Democrat Terrorist Runs Over Elon Musk Supporter Outside Tesla Dealership – Is Charged with Felony Aggravated Battery with Use of Deadly Weapon
March 31, 2025

Unhinged leftist Christopher Talbot was arrested Saturday for running over an Elon Musk supporter with his vehicle. – via Ada County Sheriff

Unhinged leftist is arrested for attempting to kill an Elon Musk supporter.

70-year-old Christopher Talbot was arrested on Saturday drove his vehicle into a Trump supporter outside a Tesla dealership. Talbot was later charged with aggravated battery with the use of a deadly weapon.

According to reports, Talbot flipped off the man before he attempted to run him over with his vehicle.

The Idaho Democrats were very upset that there were ten times more Elon supporters outside the dealership than anti-Elon protesters.

Talbot hit the man with his vehicle after he parked his truck.

The Idaho Statesman reported:

The two men were both attending a protest at the Tesla dealership at 2554 W. Franklin Road in Meridian.

Police said about 30 people attended to protest Tesla CEO Elon Musk, but were outnumbered by about 200 counterprotesters.

“Reports indicate the victim had been driving a truck with pro-Trump flags and had just parked and exited his vehicle when Talbot struck him with his car,” police said. “The victim drove himself to a local hospital, where he was treated and released for non-life-threatening injuries.”

Officers arrested Talbot at his home after the victim provided police with Talbot’s license plate number, according to the release.

Talbot was booked on a felony charge for aggravated battery with use of a deadly weapon or instrument.

The event was one of many “Tesla Takedown” protests organized by groups Troublemakers and The Disruption Project as part of a “global day of action” against Elon Musk, according to the event’s web page on Action Network. Action Network describes itself on its website as an “open platform that empowers individuals and groups to organize for progressive causes.”

The post Democrat Terrorist Runs Over Elon Musk Supporter Outside Tesla Dealership – Is Charged with Felony Aggravated Battery with Use of Deadly Weapon appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jim Hoft

Trump Criticizes Russia’s Putin for Disqualifying Zelensky as ‘Illegitimate’ – Also Says Ukrainian Leader ‘Will Have Big Problems’ if He Backs Out of Mineral Deal

Trump Criticizes Russia’s Putin for Disqualifying Zelensky as ‘Illegitimate’ – Also Says Ukrainian Leader ‘Will Have Big Problems’ if He Backs Out of Mineral Deal

Trump Criticizes Russia’s Putin for Disqualifying Zelensky as ‘Illegitimate’ – Also Says Ukrainian Leader ‘Will Have Big Problems’ if He Backs Out of Mineral Deal
March 31, 2025

Trump keeps the peace dream alive, while both Zelensky and Putin delay the process.

At times, it appears that US President Donald J. Trump is single-handedly holding the peace negotiations between Russia and Ukraine by the sheer strength of his will.

After all, the Russians, while meaningfully engaged in the greater détente with the US, and a reset of diplomatic relations between the two nuclear superpowers, are really not in a hurry to end a war that they are winning.

Besides that, the Russians have a slew of demands that they have been presenting to the outside world for years now – including not accepting deals with Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelensky since his mandate expired and he rules via martial law.

On the other hand, the Ukrainians are deeply ambiguous about the whole peace process, constantly backtracking and reneguing previous deals, hopeful (delusional?) that the Europeans will step in forcefully.

The Euro-Globalists are clearly rooting against peace, cheered on by the deeply dishonest USAID-media.

It’s just Trump and his team pushing peace non-stop.

Trump is attempting what many deemed as impossible.

It was widely reported on Sunday (30) that Trump was ‘pissed’ at Russian President Vladimir Putin for having stated that no deal could be signed with ‘illegitimate’ Zelensky, and calling for a temporary United Nations rule in Kiev.

Later, speaking to the press in the Presidential plane Air Force One, Trump was more positive – but alerting secondary tariffs on Moscow are on the table.

Trump also discussed the fact that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy ‘wants to back out of a critical minerals deal’.

He had a stern warning for the Kiev regime leader:

“He’s trying to back out of the rare earth deal and if he does that, he’s got some problems – big, big problems”, Trump told reporters. “He wants to be a member of NATO, but he’s never going to be a member of NATO. He understands that”.

Read more:

ROAD TO PEACE: Russia and Ukraine Agree To Trump-Brokered Black Sea Deal and Energy and Infrastructure Ceasefire – But Moscow Alerts Some Sanctions Must Be Lifted First

The post Trump Criticizes Russia’s Putin for Disqualifying Zelensky as ‘Illegitimate’ – Also Says Ukrainian Leader ‘Will Have Big Problems’ if He Backs Out of Mineral Deal appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Paul Serran

Huckabee vs. Witkoff Divide in Trump Mideast Policy: “Stop Being Duped” by Hamas and Qatar

Huckabee vs. Witkoff Divide in Trump Mideast Policy: “Stop Being Duped” by Hamas and Qatar

Huckabee vs. Witkoff Divide in Trump Mideast Policy: “Stop Being Duped” by Hamas and Qatar
March 31, 2025

 

Senate confirmation hearings began last Tuesday for former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee as Ambassador to Israel, an Evangelical Christian whose steadfast support for Israel in the battle against terror stands in stark contrast to the pro-Qatar strategy launched by Trump’s chief negotiator Steve Witkoff.

Speaking to Tucker Carlson, an outspoken critic of Israel, chief Trump negotiator Steve Witkoff praised the role of Qatar, a chief sponsor of Hamas, calling claims Qatar is “not well motivated … preposterous.”

Witkoff has business ties worth $623 million to the Emirate of Qatar, which is considered the home of the Muslim Brotherhood and hosted late Muslim Brotherhood  leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi for years. Terror organization Hamas, which brutally massacred over 1200 people on Oct. 7 2023, including 32 Americans, is the Gaza arm of the Muslim Brotherhood and has been funded with $1.8 billion by Qatar. Qatar hosted the Hamas leadership in luxury hotels, who accrued personal fortunes of over $11 billion. Qatar funds the anti-American, pro-Hamas propaganda network Al-Jazeera, which has been banned in Israel as an Hamas front.

Speaking to Tucker Carlson, Witkoff called the Qatari leadership “good, decent people” who “want to be acknowledged as a peacemaker.”

Carlson noted that Qataris are “almost universally accused in the US Media of being agents of Iran.”

Witkoff called these accusations “preposterous.”

“Look, they’re a Muslim nation. In the past, they’ve had some views that are a little bit more radical … from an Islamist standpoint than they are today, but it’s moderated quite a bit,” Witkoff said.

Speaking to Shannon Bream on Fox News Sunday, Witkoff admitted “I thought we had a deal with Hamas, but maybe that’s just me getting duped.”

Asked by Carlson what it is like to deal with Hamas, Witkoff had to admit that “I’ve never really been in the same room as them, which is a little bit weird, wouldn’t you say? Like a negotiation where you don’t have the other party.”

Wittkoff called peace in Gaza “a prerequisite” and “a condition precedent to Saudi normalizing. And if they normalize, we’re building on the framework of the Abraham Peace Accords, which of course is the President’s creation. He wants the Abraham Peace Accords to be augmented and we’re in the process of doing it. We think we’re going to be announcing several new countries who are joining.”

This approach seems to be the opposite of what led to the Abraham Accords in the first Trump Presidency, by ignoring Jihadi “Palestinian” Arab demands and negotiating directly with Arab Gulf states that seek normnalization with Israel.

Israeli commentator Yishai Fleischer called Witkoff “weak”: “He’s got Biden talking points. If you just do the right thing in Israel, by giving away land to the jihadis, the Saudis will make peace with Israel and then the region will be stable. That’s such malarkey.”

“Stop being duped,”  Fleischer said. “And stop being sold out to (qatari) interests.”

In marked contrast to Witkoff, Trump’s designated Ambassador to Israel Mike Huckabee took a much more robust line in his Senate testimony March 25:

“I cannot imagine under any circumstances that any right-minded person would find it acceptable to support or to even acknowledge that there was justification in any way for the massacre of innocent civilians on October 7th. If I’m confirmed, I will be absolutely clear to carry the president’s policies. They have been clear that Hamas will have no future in Gaza. It can’t,” Huckabee said.

The attack of Oct. 7, 2023 “was not simply cold-blooded murder in which people came across the borders and shot innocent people,” Huckabee said: “They massacred them. And they did it ​​in the way that was most physically painful and in the way that was most personally humiliating. And worse, they video-taped themselves doing it because they were proud of it. They published it with pride, and they announced repeatedly that they would do it again.”

On Nov. 5, 2023, Hamas held a packed screening of the most gruesome footage of their Oct. 7 massacre in the yard of their Headquarters in the so-called Al-Shifa “Hospital”, to cheering crowds. Al-Shifa was a Hamas command center riddled with tunnels and arms depots posing as a hopital, which has since been leveled by the IDF.

“Hamas is not a governmnt, it’s a terrorist organization, and they acted like it, and must be treated as such. And if confirmed, I would hope that this unfortunate horrific war that has resulted in many, many deaths, including Americans, the taking of hostages for a longer period of time than even the hostages in 1979 were taken during the Iranian takeover, that all of that could come to an end. And there could be accountability for what was done to Jewish people on October the 7th of 2023,” Huckabee testified.

“This is not just about Israel. It is about us, and if we don’t stand with them, they stand alone. And if they fall alone, we fall next,” Huckabee said. “Israel is the appetizer, and (the US) is the entree.”

Huckabee, a Southern Baptist pastor, first visited Israel when he was 17 in 1952, and has since visited “approximately 100” times.

He refers to Judea and Samaria by their biblical names and has endorsed annexation of Israel’s biblical heartland.

“There is no such thing as the West Bank — it’s Judea and Samaria,” Huckabee has said, referring to the biblical names of the home of Jacob and Abraham. “There is no such thing as settlements — they’re communities, they’re neighborhoods, they’re cities. There is no such thing as an occupation.”

Luke Hilton from The Israel Guys called Huckabee “the first non-Jewish ambassador in years”.

“We played music with Governor Huckabee in the Psagot winery 15 years ago. He has a record of strong support for Israel, including sovereignty in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria.”

So ironically, the Trump Mideast policy now faces a split between a New York Jew, Witkoff, who seems comfortable with Qatar and Hamas, and a Christian Zionist ambassador, Huckabee, who recognizes that Hamas must be destroyed to reach any sort of peace in Gaza.

 

The Israel Guys: Luke Hilton, Joshua Waller, Rabbi Ari Abramowitz, and Rabbi Jeremy Gimpel discuss the Witkoff-Huckabee split:

 

Yigal Carmon, president of the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), exposes Qatar’s influence on western society on the Caroline Glick Show:

The post Huckabee vs. Witkoff Divide in Trump Mideast Policy: “Stop Being Duped” by Hamas and Qatar appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Collin McMahon

Epstein Victim Virginia Roberts Claims She Has “Four Days to Live” After Tragic Car Crash Involving School Bus — Suffers Kidney Failure

Epstein Victim Virginia Roberts Claims She Has “Four Days to Live” After Tragic Car Crash Involving School Bus — Suffers Kidney Failure

Epstein Victim Virginia Roberts Claims She Has “Four Days to Live” After Tragic Car Crash Involving School Bus — Suffers Kidney Failure
March 31, 2025

Virginia Giuffre—one of the most prominent victims of Jeffrey Epstein’s notorious sex trafficking ring—has announced she may have just four days left to live.

The 41-year-old mother of three, battered and bruised, posted a haunting image from her hospital bed late Sunday night on Instagram, revealing she’s been given a grim prognosis following a horrific car accident with a speeding school bus.

She claims she is now suffering from kidney failure and is being transferred to a urology specialist.

She wrote:

“This year has been the worst start to a new year, but I won’t bore anyone with the details but I think it important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving 110km as we were slowing for a turn that no matter what your car is made of it might as well be a tin can.

I’ve gone into kidney renal failure, they’ve given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology. I’m ready to go, just not until I see my babies one last time, but you know what they say about wishes.

S**T in one hand and wish in the other & I guarantee it’s still going to be s**t at the end of the day. Thank you all for being the wonderful people of the world and for being a great part of my life. Godbless you all.”

The details of the crash remain in mystery—no location, no date, just the raw aftermath of a life hanging by a thread. Even Giuffre’s father, Sky Roberts, seemed blindsided by the announcement.

“Virginia my daughter, I love you and praying for you to get the correct treatment to live a long and healthy life. If there is anything in this world I can do to help you, please let me know. My spirit with you now and holding your hand,” Roberts commented in the Instagram post.

Now, estranged from her husband of 22 years, Robert Giuffre, and their three teenage children, she faces her final days alone in a hospital bed, according to the Daily Mail.

“My beautiful babies have no clue how much I love them and they’re being poisoned with lies. I miss them so very much. I have been through hell & back in my 41 years but this is incredibly hurting me worse than anything else. Hurt me, abuse me but don’t take my babies. My heart is shattered and every day that passes my sadness only deepens,” Virginia Giuffre wrote.

Screenshot: @virginiarobertsrising11 / Instagram

Virginia Giuffre gained prominence for her allegations against financier Jeffrey Epstein and his associate Ghislaine Maxwell, accusing them of sexually abusing and trafficking her to high-profile individuals, including Prince Andrew, Duke of York.

Giuffre asserts that she was recruited by Maxwell in 2000 while working at Mar-a-Lago in Florida and subsequently became a victim of Epstein’s exploitation network.

In 2015, Giuffre founded the non-profit organization Victims Refuse Silence, later rebranded as Speak Out, Act, Reclaim (SOAR) in 2021, aiming to support and empower survivors of sexual abuse and trafficking.

Her legal actions include a 2015 defamation lawsuit against Maxwell, settled in her favor in 2017, and a 2021 lawsuit against Prince Andrew, which concluded with an out-of-court settlement in February 2022.

The post Epstein Victim Virginia Roberts Claims She Has “Four Days to Live” After Tragic Car Crash Involving School Bus — Suffers Kidney Failure appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jim Hᴏft

Why are Billionaires Dumping Tech Stocks?

Why are Billionaires Dumping Tech Stocks?

Why are Billionaires Dumping Tech Stocks?
March 31, 2025

(Note: Thank you for supporting businesses like those presenting a sponsored message below and ordering through the links below, which benefits Gateway Pundit. We appreciate your support!)


We knew this day would come…

After a massive run-up – tech stocks are crashing.

And as you’d suspect, the rich and powerful got out first.

Warren Buffett sold off 115 million shares of Apple last year.

David Tepper, who runs one of the most successful hedge funds in history, jettisoned 600,000 shares of Amazon in the fourth quarter of 2024.

While at the same time, billionaire Bill Gates has shifted his focus and his wealth away from Microsoft.

What do these moves have in common?

In each case, rich investors are reducing their exposure to tech and buying into a different sector of the market.

Former Presidential Advisor, Jim Rickards has a surprising take on what’s happening and why. He thinks it’s all thanks in part to a recent move by President Trump. Something no President in history has attempted before.

Rickards says Trump could soon unleash a vast $150 trillion fortune. And not a single penny will flood into tech stocks.

Instead, he predicts, it will gush into a tiny sector of the market, which is a fraction the size of NVIDIA.

We recently caught up with Rickards to get the full story.

If he’s correct, some investors will see a windfall – starting as soon as May 3rd.

To watch this fascinating interview, free of charge, click here.

The post Why are Billionaires Dumping Tech Stocks? appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Promoted Post