BREAKING: TRUMP WIN: Biden Judge Rejects Emergency Effort to Block ICE’s ‘Operation Metro Surge’ in Minneapolis

BREAKING: TRUMP WIN: Biden Judge Rejects Emergency Effort to Block ICE’s ‘Operation Metro Surge’ in Minneapolis

BREAKING: TRUMP WIN: Biden Judge Rejects Emergency Effort to Block ICE’s ‘Operation Metro Surge’ in Minneapolis
January 31, 2026

Woman in a gray blazer speaking at a Senate hearing, addressing key issues with a microphone in front of her and an attentive audience behind.

A federal judge on Saturday rejected an emergency effort to block Operation Metro Surge in Minneapolis.

Earlier this month, Minneapolis, St. Paul and the State of Minnesota filed a lawsuit to stop Operations Metro Surge.

US District Court Judge Katherine Menendez, a Biden appointee, denied a request for an emergency injunction to stop ICE’s Operation Metro Surge.

Judge Menendez said the plaintiffs failed to meet the high legal bar required to stop the massive immigration enforcement operation.

The Department of Homeland Security said more than 3,000 dangerous illegal aliens have been arrested in Minneapolis thanks to ICE’s Operation Metro Surge.

“Today, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released the following statement and information regarding U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) arrests of dangerous criminal illegal aliens in Minneapolis, Minnesota over the weekend including murderers, rapists, gang members, and perpetrators of fraud,” the DHS said last week.

“We have arrested over 10,000 criminal illegal aliens who were killing Americans, hurting children and reigning terror in Minneapolis because Tim Walz and Jacob Frey refuse to protect their own people and instead protect criminals,” said Secretary Kristi Noem.

“In the last 6 weeks, our brave DHS law enforcement have arrested 3,000 criminal illegal aliens including vicious murderers, rapists, child pedophiles, and incredibly dangerous individuals. A huge victory for public safety,” Noem said.

BREAKING…

The post BREAKING: TRUMP WIN: Biden Judge Rejects Emergency Effort to Block ICE’s ‘Operation Metro Surge’ in Minneapolis appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

Lawsuit Challenging National Park Service’s Cashless Policy Moves to Appeals Court

Lawsuit Challenging National Park Service’s Cashless Policy Moves to Appeals Court

Lawsuit Challenging National Park Service’s Cashless Policy Moves to Appeals Court
January 31, 2026

Lawsuit Challenging National Park Service’s Cashless Policy Moves to Appeals Court The following was forwarded from Mary Holland, CEO of the Children’s Health Defense, and is written by Suzanne Burdick, Ph.D. Attorney … Read more

The post Lawsuit Challenging National Park Service’s Cashless Policy Moves to Appeals Court appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Joe Hoft

Anti-ICE Rioters Clash with Federal Agents and Local Police, Set Dumpster Ablaze Outside Los Angeles ICE Facility (VIDEOS)

Anti-ICE Rioters Clash with Federal Agents and Local Police, Set Dumpster Ablaze Outside Los Angeles ICE Facility (VIDEOS)

Anti-ICE Rioters Clash with Federal Agents and Local Police, Set Dumpster Ablaze Outside Los Angeles ICE Facility (VIDEOS)
January 31, 2026

Rioters in Los Angeles clash with federal agents – January 30, 2026

Leftwing insurrectionists in Los Angeles on Friday clashed with Los Angeles police outside of an ICE facility during a wave of nationwide “ICE Out Everywhere” protests, leading to arrests. 

Thousands attacked the federal detention center in Los Angeles, throwing objects at agents and vandalizing the area.

Video shows the rioters targeting shielded federal agents as they fired pepper balls into the mob.

Mayor Karen Bass even condemned the violent rioters, stating in a press conference, “That just hurts the city.”

She continued, “That does not impact the administration in any kind of way that is going to bring about any type of change.”

Via ABC 7:

Rioters even moved a dumpster toward the entrance of the ICE detention facility and set it ablaze.

Firefighters reportedly responded to the scene but were chased out by the rioters, returning later to put out the fire.

WATCH:

Similarly, in Minneapolis, following the death of violent anti-ICE rioter Alex Pretti, rioters also lit a dumpster on fire last week.

Additional videos from the ground in Los Angeles show the rioters destroying property at the ICE facility, and the LAPD later pushing back on the crowd and deploying crowd control munitions.

Mayor Bass, on Friday, ignored the violence, writing on X, “Peaceful protest is a constitutional right. I urge Angelenos to exercise that right safely and not give this administration an excuse to escalate.”

“Los Angeles stands together,” she added.

The post Anti-ICE Rioters Clash with Federal Agents and Local Police, Set Dumpster Ablaze Outside Los Angeles ICE Facility (VIDEOS) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jordan Conradson

Failed LA Mayor Karen Bass Ignored Fire Victims But Takes Time to Attend Don Lemon’s Hearing – Crowd Shouts ‘F*ck You Karen Bass!”

Failed LA Mayor Karen Bass Ignored Fire Victims But Takes Time to Attend Don Lemon’s Hearing – Crowd Shouts ‘F*ck You Karen Bass!”

Failed LA Mayor Karen Bass Ignored Fire Victims But Takes Time to Attend Don Lemon’s Hearing – Crowd Shouts ‘F*ck You Karen Bass!”
January 31, 2026

In November 2024, a massive fire wiped out 6,831 structures in Pacific Palisades. City leaders later blamed residents for the wildfires and admitted they knew that the Palisades reservoir was empty of water for a year.

There was no water in the hydrants!

A year after the fires thousands of protested in Pacific Palisades after a year of no rebuilding. The citizens carried signs saying, “They let us burn!”

On Friday Mayor Karen Bass, who ignored the plight of the Palisades fire victims, had the gall to attend Don Lemon’s court hearing in Los Angeles.

When Mayor Bass left the courthouse where Don Lemon was arraigned, you can hear someone screaming, “F**k You, Karen Bass!”

Via Karli Bonne.

This was not such a brilliant move. The reaction was brutal.

Hat Tip Ari

The post Failed LA Mayor Karen Bass Ignored Fire Victims But Takes Time to Attend Don Lemon’s Hearing – Crowd Shouts ‘F*ck You Karen Bass!” appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jim Hoft

WATCH: “Kristi Noem and Stephen Miller are F*cking Liars” – UNHINGED Chuck Schumer Goes on Profane Tirade Amid Homeland Security Funding Battle

WATCH: “Kristi Noem and Stephen Miller are F*cking Liars” – UNHINGED Chuck Schumer Goes on Profane Tirade Amid Homeland Security Funding Battle

WATCH: “Kristi Noem and Stephen Miller are F*cking Liars” – UNHINGED Chuck Schumer Goes on Profane Tirade Amid Homeland Security Funding Battle
January 31, 2026

Democratic Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer recently went on an insane social media rant, calling Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem and White House Deputy Chief of Staff Stephen Miller “f*cking liars” and demanding they be ousted from the Trump Administration. 

“Any administration that allows them to continue in office is rotten to its core,” Schumer said following the death of Alex Pretti, a violent anti-ICE rioter in Minneapolis. “The vote on appropriations is coming up Thursday night, and Democrats will not let the Republicans move forward if ICE and DHS funding are in the bill.”

This came as Democrats threatened to shut down the government if Republicans did not agree to defund the Department of Homeland Security.

Per Fox, “The deal brokered between the two would have the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) funding bill stripped from the broader six-bill package. Schumer and Democrats have been adamant that if the bill were sidelined, they’d vote for the remaining five, which includes funding for the Pentagon.

“Their agreement also tees up a short-term funding extension, known as a continuing resolution (CR), for two weeks to keep the agency funded while lawmakers negotiate restrictions on Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE),” the report continues.

The government is partially shut down through the weekend until House lawmakers return on Monday to pass the Senate’s package. If Democrats get the restrictions they want, say goodbye to mass deportations.

More from Fox:

In a video posted to Facebook on Tuesday, ahead of the deal, Schumer went off on Kristi Noem and Stephen Miller. “In the wake of ICE’s abuses and the administration’s recklessness, Senate Democrats will NOT pass the DHS budget until it is rewritten. I will vote no on any legislation that funds ICE until it is reined in and overhauled,” the Minority leader wrote. 

WATCH:

Schumer: Kristi Noem and Stephen Miller are f*cking liars. Any administration that allows them to continue in office is rotten to its core. The vote on appropriations is coming up Thursday night, and Democrats will not let the Republicans move forward if ICE and DHS funding are in the bill.

Amid the partial shutdown, President Trump on Friday came out in defense of Kristi Noem, demanding that Republicans not “let these Crooked Democrats, who are stealing Billions of Dollars from Minnesota, and other Cities and States from all over the Country, push you around” as DHS funding is set to lapse in two weeks.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, Schumer struck a deal with Trump that will give more time to negotiate funding for the Department of Homeland Security after the Senate blocked a measure to advance a government funding package in a 45-55 vote ahead of Saturday’s deadline for a shutdown.

JUST IN: Senate Democrats Strike a Deal to Avert Government Shutdown

The post WATCH: “Kristi Noem and Stephen Miller are F*cking Liars” – UNHINGED Chuck Schumer Goes on Profane Tirade Amid Homeland Security Funding Battle appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jordan Conradson