BREAKING: Nine More People Arrested After Superseding Indictment Returned in Don Lemon Minnesota Church Storming Case

BREAKING: Nine More People Arrested After Superseding Indictment Returned in Don Lemon Minnesota Church Storming Case

BREAKING: Nine More People Arrested After Superseding Indictment Returned in Don Lemon Minnesota Church Storming Case
February 27, 2026

A crowd of people gathers inside a church with stained glass windows, engaging in conversation and using smartphones.

A superseding indictment was returned on Friday in the Don Lemon Minnesota church siege case.

The superseding indictment is currently under seal, however, local media is reporting that at least nine more people were taken into federal custody and charged on Friday.

It is unclear who was arrested. The names have not been released.

Kare11 reported:

KARE 11 confirmed at least nine more people were arrested in connection with a St. Paul church protest last month that already saw the high-profile arrests of journalists Georgia Fort and Don Lemon, as well as attorney and activist Nekima Levy Armstrong.

KARE’s Lou Raguse said sources reported those arrested were taken to the federal courthouse in St. Paul, where they’re expected to make their first court appearances Friday afternoon.

As of 9:30 a.m., officials had not released any identifying information about those arrested.

Lemon, Fort, Armstrong, and several other activists were taken into custody by federal authorities and subsequently released in the days following the protest. At least five of them have now pleaded not guilty to federal civil rights charges.

At least nine people, including former CNN host Don Lemon were previously charged with 18 USC 241, Conspiracy to Deprive Rights and 18 USC 248, Violation of the FACE Act.

Read the indictment here.

The indictment said Don Lemon “oppressed, threatened, and intimidated the Church’s congregants and pastors by physically occupying most of the main aisle and rows of chairs near the front of the Church, engaging in menacing and threatening behavior…”

The indictment also alleges Don Lemon “physically obstructed” congregants as they “attempted to exit and/or move about within the Church.”

Last month, Don Lemon livestreamed as anti-ICE protestors stormed a church in St. Paul because the pastor supposedly worked for ICE.

“This is the beginning of what’s going to happen here,” Lemon said as anti-ICE protestors shouted down the pastor and harassed parishioners.

Don Lemon pleaded not guilty to the charges.

BREAKING…check back for updates.

The post BREAKING: Nine More People Arrested After Superseding Indictment Returned in Don Lemon Minnesota Church Storming Case appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

Comer, House Oversight Committee Members Say Hillary Repeatedly Deferred to Her Husband, Screamed and Was Unhinged During Epstein Deposition (VIDEO)

Comer, House Oversight Committee Members Say Hillary Repeatedly Deferred to Her Husband, Screamed and Was Unhinged During Epstein Deposition (VIDEO)

Comer, House Oversight Committee Members Say Hillary Repeatedly Deferred to Her Husband, Screamed and Was Unhinged During Epstein Deposition (VIDEO)
February 27, 2026

House Oversight Committee members on Friday said Hillary Clinton was totally out of control during her deposition during remarks to reporters ahead of Bill Clinton’s testimony on Friday.

Chairman James Comer said Hillary Clinton deferred to her husband more than 10 times.

“When asked questions related to Epstein and Maxwell, Hillary Clinton deferred to her husband nearly a dozen times,” Comer said.

“Today, former President Bill Clinton is sitting down with the House Oversight Committee and answering questions under oath,” Comer added.

Congresswoman Nancy Mace said Hillary Clinton was screaming and unhinged during her testimony on Epstein and the transcript will prove it.

The transcript and video of Hillary Clinton’s deposition will likely be released on Friday.

“You’ll see how she responded. Screaming…she was unhinged. I hope President Clinton is less unhinged today than his wife was yesterday,” Mace said.

WATCH:

All hell broke loose on Thursday after a photo of Hillary Clinton mid-testimony leaked to conservative podcast host Benny Johnson.

The photo was provided by Congresswoman Lauren Boebert.

Hillary Clinton left the room over the leaked photo of her mid-testimony and when she came back, she sparred with Chairman Comer, according to MSNOW.

The post Comer, House Oversight Committee Members Say Hillary Repeatedly Deferred to Her Husband, Screamed and Was Unhinged During Epstein Deposition (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

WATCH: Megyn Kelly Shares a VERY Creepy, Never-Before-Seen Photo of Bill Clinton as Former President Faces Epstein Deposition

WATCH: Megyn Kelly Shares a VERY Creepy, Never-Before-Seen Photo of Bill Clinton as Former President Faces Epstein Deposition

WATCH: Megyn Kelly Shares a VERY Creepy, Never-Before-Seen Photo of Bill Clinton as Former President Faces Epstein Deposition
February 27, 2026

Megyn Kelly speaks with Tucker Carlson on her podcast before sharing a shocking new photo of former President Bill Clinton. Credit: Megyn Kelly YouTube screenshot

Everyone already knew former President Bill Clinton was a loathsome creep, but former Fox News host Megyn Kelly provided a disturbing new reminder for anyone who, for some reason, forgot.

On Thursday, Kelly spoke with her former Fox News colleague, Tucker Carlson, on her podcast and shared a shocking new photo of Clinton.

As Kelly explained, two of her friends were at a bar with Slick Willie when he approached them. He is seen staring down the chest of one of the young women (presumably looking at her breasts) and grabbing the side boob of another.

This occurred a year after he was impeached. And most shocking of all, Hillary and Chelsea were there to witness the whole thing!

“This is my own piece of evidence where he wasn’t shamed at all,” Kelly told Carlson. “Where a friend of mine and her friend at the time, this was in 1999, were in a bar and Bill Clinton was there.”

“Look at this,” she continued. “He is looking down the chest of my friend Meg Florence, and that’s my other friend Abby Ritman. He basically got his hand on her side boob.”

“And you probably know this place, The Bombay Club in D.C. He was there with his wife and daughter!”

WATCH:

Here is the photo:

Former President Bill Clinton at a social gathering with two women, one in a black dress and the other in a light-colored top, smiling and engaging in conversation.
Credit: Megyn Kelly YouTube screenshot

This shocking photo emerges just as Clinton is scheduled to testify regarding his ties to deceased p*dophile Jeffrey Epstein. And they run VERY deep.

Epstein reportedly visited the Oval Office at least 17 times when Clinton was President.

Clinton flew on Epstein’s infamous Lolita Express multiple times.

A witness said Clinton not only spent time on Epstein’s p*dophile island with Epstein and his procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, but there were also two young girls present.

Clinton was photographed with his arm around one of Epstein’s sex slaves and getting a neck massage from another.

He even reportedly had an affair with Maxwell!

In the book “Citizen,” Clinton admits that he flew on Epstein’s private jet. However, he claimed the plane was used solely for business purposes, not for pleasure.

When Clinton testifies today, Republicans had better confront them on these damning facts. If not, the GOP will be exercising gross negligence.

The post WATCH: Megyn Kelly Shares a VERY Creepy, Never-Before-Seen Photo of Bill Clinton as Former President Faces Epstein Deposition appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cullen Linebarger

Philly Police Officers File Federal Class-Action Lawsuit After Being Denied Promotions for Being White Men

Philly Police Officers File Federal Class-Action Lawsuit After Being Denied Promotions for Being White Men

Philly Police Officers File Federal Class-Action Lawsuit After Being Denied Promotions for Being White Men
February 27, 2026

Close-up of the Philadelphia Police badge featuring the words "Honor, Service, Integrity" and an emblem representing law enforcement values.

Five white male Philadelphia police officers have filed a federal class-action lawsuit against the City of Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Police Department, and several senior officials, alleging they were denied promotions due to their race and sex under the department’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) policies.

The lawsuit, filed by America First Legal (AFL), claims the officers were passed over for captain and lieutenant positions in November in favor of lower-ranked non-white or female candidates, despite higher civil-service exam scores, strong service records, positive performance reviews, and extensive law enforcement experience.

The plaintiffs, Christopher Bloom, Kollin Berg, Joseph Musumeci, Marc Monachello, and Leroy Ziegler Jr., argue that the city’s “Rule of Five” policy, adopted in 2021 after the death of George Floyd, allows officials to bypass merit-based rankings to prioritize racial and gender diversity.

This replaced the previous “Rule of Two,” which required selections from the top two candidates based on exam scores, seniority, and education.

According to the complaint, the policy was implemented to increase minority and female representation in supervisory roles at the expense of white men.

In the 2025 promotions, 10 officers were elevated to the rank of captain and 14 to lieutenant. The suit alleges that only half of the captain promotions went to white males, despite white males making up 70 percent of the top 10 candidates and 73 percent of the top 15 by test scores.

Specific examples include three plaintiffs ranked 8th to 13th on the captain list being bypassed for a candidate ranked 17th, and two on the lieutenant list (27th and 28th) overlooked while 15 lower-ranked candidates were selected, including those as low as 30th and 34th.

The lawsuit seeks declaratory and injunctive relief, as well as potential damages, and aims to represent all white male officers affected since 2021.

AFL Senior Counsel Nick Barry stated in a press release, “Federal civil-rights law prohibits employers from making promotion decisions based on race or sex.”

Barry continued, “Put simply, employers cannot use protected characteristics to override merit. Promotions must be based on excellence, experience, and performance, not on the race or sex of the candidate.”

The press release added,”AFL is committed to rooting out and destroying DEI in the United States, and it will sue any public or private employer that uses illegal race or sex preferences in hiring or promotions. Hiring and other employment practices must be based on merit and excellence. AFL will fight on behalf of American workers to ensure that individuals are hired and promoted based on their skills and not their race or sex.”

The post Philly Police Officers File Federal Class-Action Lawsuit After Being Denied Promotions for Being White Men appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cassandra MacDonald

Tennessee GOP Removes Judge Joe Brown from 2026 Shelby County Mayoral Primary Ballot After Party Declares Him Not a “Bona Fide” Republican

Tennessee GOP Removes Judge Joe Brown from 2026 Shelby County Mayoral Primary Ballot After Party Declares Him Not a “Bona Fide” Republican

Tennessee GOP Removes Judge Joe Brown from 2026 Shelby County Mayoral Primary Ballot After Party Declares Him Not a “Bona Fide” Republican
February 27, 2026

Judge Joe Brown sitting in a courtroom with an American flag and state seal in the background, delivering a ruling on a legal case.
Screenshot

Former television personality and longtime Memphis jurist Judge Joe Brown has officially been removed from the Republican primary ballot in the 2026 Shelby County mayoral race.

According to Shelby County GOP Vice Chairman Luke Cymbal, the state party made the decision Thursday to strike Brown from the certified list of Republican candidates eligible to compete in the upcoming primary election, citing his past voting record as failing to meet the party’s criteria for bona fide Republican status, Action News 5 reported.

Judge Brown, who announced his campaign for county mayor earlier this month, had sought to run under the Republican banner in the May 5 primary. But party leadership intervened and ruled that he failed to meet internal membership standards required to qualify as an official Republican candidate.

Under Tennessee Republican Party bylaws, the state executive committee has the power to determine who is and isn’t a “real” Republican. To be considered “bona fide,” a candidate usually must have voted in three of the last four Republican primaries or be “vouched for” by local party leadership.

This effectively bars Brown from appearing on the GOP primary ballot unless a formal appeal is successful.

The Shelby County Republican Party has already thrown its support behind former State Representative John DeBerry as its preferred candidate in the mayoral primary.

It can be recalled that Judge Joe Brown unleashed a torrent of criticism against several high-profile individuals, including John Legend, Fani Willis, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden, whom he referred to as a “lowdown scummy bastard” and “a piece of urban trailer park trash.”

Judge Joe Brown also destroyed Kamala Harris’s run for the presidency after one brutally honest interview.

Judge Brown told Dialogue what he really feels about the former California mistress turned politician.

Judge Joe Brown: She’s a piece of sh*t. I was in California. She lacked professional competence, and she worked on it by hiking up her hem line when she needed influence rather than researching. She’s always tried to do the casting couch to get where she wants.

Judge Joe Brown has not yet issued a formal statement regarding a potential legal challenge or an independent run.

The post Tennessee GOP Removes Judge Joe Brown from 2026 Shelby County Mayoral Primary Ballot After Party Declares Him Not a “Bona Fide” Republican appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jim Hᴏft