Brutal New Poll Numbers Show Even Liberal New Yorkers Are Sick of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer

Brutal New Poll Numbers Show Even Liberal New Yorkers Are Sick of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer

Brutal New Poll Numbers Show Even Liberal New Yorkers Are Sick of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer
February 26, 2026

Pretty much everyone has had it with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, according to new polling from Marist. The numbers reflect an all-time low for the New York lawmaker.

It’s no surprise why this is happening. Schumer is like the ‘Penguin’ from Batman, but with none of the humor or charm.

Since the 2024 election, Schumer has offered the American people nothing but objections, protest, and rage. Like the rest of his party, his positions come down to opposing Trump. Nothing more.

PJ Media has details:

New Yorkers Turn on Chuck Schumer (Finally) in Brutal Survey

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) has reached the lowest job approval of his Senate career. The latest Marist Poll shows just 27% of New York voters rank his performance as excellent or good, while 65% rate it as fair or poor.

Senator Chuck Schumer’s job approval rating has reached an all-time low. Slightly more than one in four registered voters statewide (27%) think Schumer is either doing an excellent (8%) or good (19%) job in office. Nearly two-in-three voters (65%) say he is doing either a fair (24%) or poor job (41%). Schumer’s approval score is down from 34% last year and is his lowest ever since being tracked in 1999.

While there has been a slight increase in the proportion of Democrats who have a negative view of Schumer’s job performance (50% from 46% previously), the largest shift has occurred among Republicans. 84% say Schumer is doing either a fair or poor job in office, up from 69% previously. Among non-enrolled voters, 65% now say he is doing either a fair or poor job compared with 62% last year.

Those numbers represent the worst he’s posted since entering the Senate in 1999. Even a year ago, his approval rating had dropped 34 points, illustrating a stunning fall for a politician who’s spent over a quarter-century consolidating power in Washington.

Schumer has been on this trajectory for a while now. This is from January:

Like so many other members of the Senate, Schumer should have retired years ago. They’re just so addicted to power.

The post Brutal New Poll Numbers Show Even Liberal New Yorkers Are Sick of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Mike LaChance

Bill O’Reilly Says Secret Service Should ‘Make an Example’ of Robert De Niro Over His Recent Comments About Trump (VIDEO)

Bill O’Reilly Says Secret Service Should ‘Make an Example’ of Robert De Niro Over His Recent Comments About Trump (VIDEO)

Bill O’Reilly Says Secret Service Should ‘Make an Example’ of Robert De Niro Over His Recent Comments About Trump (VIDEO)
February 26, 2026

Screencap of Twitter/X video.

Bill O’Reilly thinks TDS suffering actor Robert De Niro deserves to be interrogated by the U.S. Secret Service over comments he made about Trump during a recent interview with MSNOW’s Nicolle Wallace.

During the segment, De Niro repeatedly said “We got to get rid of him.” O’Reilly notes that he said it three times and that Wallace did not follow up by asking what he meant by it, to no one’s surprise.

O’Reilly suggests that given the heightened threat level with Trump that the Secret Service should ‘make an example’ out of the far left actor.

The Daily Caller details what De Niro said in the interview:

Actor Robert De Niro said three times on Monday’s edition of “The Best People with Nicolle Wallace” that it was necessary to “get rid of” President Donald Trump.

The podcast release followed U.S. Secret Service agents shooting and killing a man attempting to force his way into Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida on Sunday. De Niro also claimed on the podcast that “Trump is the enemy of this country” and would refuse to ever leave the White House.

“He won’t leave. Let’s not kid ourselves,” De Niro said. “He will not leave. It’s up to us to get rid of him.”

De Niro doubled down on his rhetoric just one minute later.

“He’s an idiot. We got to get rid of him,” he said. “He’s gonna ruin the country — everything that this country has worked for, represents. He is ruining it and it’s right before your eyes.”

Here’s O’Reilly’s reaction:

O’Reilly is right about this.

We all know how De Niro would react. Just like Kimmel, he would cry that his free speech rights were being infringed upon, but threats are not a form of free speech.

De Niro should suffer consequences for this.

The post Bill O’Reilly Says Secret Service Should ‘Make an Example’ of Robert De Niro Over His Recent Comments About Trump (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Mike LaChance

Reporter Asks Hillary Clinton About Photos of Bill Clinton with Alleged Epstein Sex-Trafficking Victims (VIDEO)

Reporter Asks Hillary Clinton About Photos of Bill Clinton with Alleged Epstein Sex-Trafficking Victims (VIDEO)

Reporter Asks Hillary Clinton About Photos of Bill Clinton with Alleged Epstein Sex-Trafficking Victims (VIDEO)
February 26, 2026

On Thursday afternoon, Hillary Clinton held an impromptu presser after she finished her testimony on Epstein.

Hillary Clinton testified before the House Oversight Committee over her connections to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

After the testimony, a reporter asked Hillary Clinton about the photos of her husband Bill Clinton with alleged Epstein sex-trafficking victims.

The Justice Department in December released a new batch of documents related to Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex-trafficking cases.

The trove of documents was released after a federal judge in New York recently ordered the release of Jeffrey Epstein documents related to a 2019 sex trafficking case.

President Trump recently signed the Epstein Files Transparency Act into law to release all files related to the Jeffrey Epstein investigation.

The new trove of documents includes never-before-seen photos of Bill Clinton in a hot tub, swimming with a mystery woman.

The individual’s face was redacted which means she is either a sex-trafficking victim and or a minor.

Indoor swimming pool scene with two people enjoying the water, surrounded by elegant decor and soft lighting.
Bill Clinton swims with mystery woman / Epstein documents

Slick Willie was photographed relaxing in the hot tub with an Epstein sex-trafficking victim.

Man relaxing in a hot tub with a serene expression, surrounded by a tranquil indoor setting.
Bill Clinton hot tub / Epstein files

A reporter asked Hillary Clinton about the photos of Bill Clinton with alleged Epstein trafficking victims.

“Your husband, Bill Clinton, is referenced in the Epstein files numerous times, including in some photos featuring women,” a reporter asked Hillary Clinton.

Hillary echoed her previous statements on her husband’s connection to Epstein.

“I think the chronology of the connection that he had with Epstein ended several years before anything about Epstein’s criminal activities came to life,” Clinton said.

WATCH:

The post Reporter Asks Hillary Clinton About Photos of Bill Clinton with Alleged Epstein Sex-Trafficking Victims (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

CORPORATE EXODUS: Woke Target Pays Staggering $110 Million Fee to Terminate Minneapolis Lease

CORPORATE EXODUS: Woke Target Pays Staggering $110 Million Fee to Terminate Minneapolis Lease

CORPORATE EXODUS: Woke Target Pays Staggering $110 Million Fee to Terminate Minneapolis Lease
February 26, 2026

A person approaches the Target store entrance, which is temporarily blocked by wooden boards and signage indicating the way to enter.
Source Target is boarded up in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota as closing arguments take place in the Derek Chauvin trial (Credit: Lorie Shaull)

Woke retail giant Target Corp. has reportedly shelled out a jaw-dropping $110 million just to walk away from its massive office space in downtown Minneapolis.

The move marks a final, desperate retreat from the 51-story City Center tower, where the company once occupied nearly one million square feet of prime real estate.

Rather than waiting out a lease set to expire in 2031, Target chose to cut a massive check to wash its hands of the property.

The Star Tribune reported:

After moving out of nearly a million square feet of office space in downtown Minneapolis’ City Center building five years ago, Target paid almost $110 million last month to officially break its lease that ran through 2031.

Now the owner of the 51-story tower at 33 S. 6th St. — an entity tied to South Korean conglomerate Samsung — is preparing to list the property for sale, according to a Feb. 2 loan servicer report.

[…]

The Minneapolis-based retailer has continued to pay rent for the offices as they sat dark, making City Center a symbol of the challenges and uncertainties facing a downtown that relied heavily on its white-collar commuter crowds.

Target did try to sublet the space but didn’t have much luck beyond law firm Fox Rothschild moving into about 40,000 square feet of offices in 2022.

A spokesman for Target declined to comment on the lease-ending agreement but emphasized the company’s commitment to downtown Minneapolis as its second-largest employer. The retailer had been the biggest employer in the area for years until Hennepin Healthcare took the spot in 2024. Last summer, Target called its largest corporate unit back to the office three days a week and consolidated employees into other downtown properties near its Nicollet Mall headquarters.

Several other downtown office towers have sold in recent years, many at deep discounts as they grappled with high vacancies, maturing loans, rising borrowing costs and leery lenders.

Minneapolis, which became the national epicenter of radical “Defund the Police” rhetoric and unrest following the 2020 riots, has struggled to regain its footing.

While Target executives publicly tout “hybrid work models,” the reality on the ground is much grimmer. The City Center building has sat largely dark for years, a towering monument to the failed policies of the radical left that have turned downtown into a ghost town of vacant storefronts and rising crime.

The $110 million exit fee is one of the largest lease buyouts in the history of the Twin Cities, and it comes at a time when Target is already under fire from all sides.

This massive financial hit follows a disastrous period for the retailer, which has seen its brand identity shattered by “woke” marketing campaigns and aggressive DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) initiatives that alienated its core customer base.

New CEO Michael Fiddelke took the helm amid a firestorm of controversy. Fiddelke, one of a group of Minnesota CEOs begging for “de-escalation” after recent federal immigration enforcement actions in the state, now oversees a company in retreat.

It can be recalled that multiple Target stores across Minnesota and in other states were targeted by protesters with demands for Target’s corporate leadership to prevent Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents from being allowed in Target stores to arrest criminals.

Video from a Target location in Richfield, Minnesota, shows reportedly over 100 protesters illegally marching through the store, chanting, “The people united will never be defeated,” while holding a Socialist Alternative banner that read, “National Strike Shut Down Trump & ICE.”

Local police were at the scene but refused to do anything as the anti-ICE protesters berated them and called for Target to be shut down.

Not only is Target fleeing its namesake downtown, but the company recently announced it is slashing 500 jobs and reshuffling its entire leadership team in a desperate bid to “move with speed” as sales continue to slump.

The post CORPORATE EXODUS: Woke Target Pays Staggering $110 Million Fee to Terminate Minneapolis Lease appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jim Hᴏft

Victor Reacts: Find Someone Who Loves You Like Democrats Love Illegal Aliens (VIDEO)

Victor Reacts: Find Someone Who Loves You Like Democrats Love Illegal Aliens (VIDEO)

Victor Reacts: Find Someone Who Loves You Like Democrats Love Illegal Aliens (VIDEO)
February 26, 2026

Young man with glasses gestures while discussing a controversial incident involving a congressman and an illegal alien during Trump's State of the Union speech.

I hope that every American has someone in their life who loves them the way that Democrats in Congress love those who violate America’s immigration laws.

The Gateway Pundit reported,

A Democrat member of Congress spat in the face of law enforcement earlier this week by not only bringing an illegal alien to the State of the Union speech, but also helping him evade capture.

Before the speech, far-left Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA) decided to invite a teenage illegal alien named Marcelo Gomes DaSilva. As CBS notes, Gomes da Silva was detained for several days last May because his student visa had expired and he was in the country illegally.

While Moulton was not the only Democrat to invite an illegal, he and his staff went a step further than his colleagues in making a mockery of the law.

As MSNBC notes, Moulton’s chief of staff, Neesha Suarez, noticed the DHS tweet and took action.

Worried about Gomes being arrested and deported, she helped him evade potential trouble by escorting him out of the chamber. The Boston Globe reported there was a heavy law enforcement presence in the House gallery.

The Congressman may want to familiarize himself with the laws about harboring illegal aliens:

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts.

Harboring — Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who — knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

How much more obvious could Democrats in Congress possibly make it that they do not value American citizens? Their top priority is protecting illegal aliens from far corners of the globe and ensuring that your hard earned tax dollars pay for them.

The post Victor Reacts: Find Someone Who Loves You Like Democrats Love Illegal Aliens (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Victor Nieves