Tim Walz Gets COOKED For Hypocrisy Claiming He’s Against Political Violence | Drew Hernandez

Tim Walz Gets COOKED For Hypocrisy Claiming He’s Against Political Violence | Drew Hernandez
April 29, 2026

Supporters wearing MAGA hats enthusiastically cheer on the left, while a serious-looking man expresses anger on the right, highlighting contrasting political emotions.

After the April 25 shooting at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in Washington, Woke Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz posted on X, condemning the rise of political violence and praising the swift response of law enforcement. In his message, Walz wrote that “political violence has become all too prevalent in America” and said he was grateful for security at the event where President Donald Trump was evacuated after gunfire near the main security screening area.

Conservative commentator Scott Jennings, a CNN contributor, quickly quote‑tweeted Walz, calling out his hypocrisy with the caption “This you?” along with a Yahoo article quoting Tim’s past statements about him being disappointed about failed assassination attempts of Trump in the past.

Jennings and other critics argued that Walz’s denunciation of violence rang hollow, given his participation days earlier in a left‑wing conference in Barcelona, where he sharply attacked Trump, calling him a fascist, a rhetoric they say contributes to the hostile political climate.

Right‑leaning users on X accused Walz of hypocrisy, pointing to past comments in which he likened federal immigration officers to the “Gestapo” and warned that such language had coincided with a surge in threats and attacks on ICE agents.

One viral reply asked whether Walz and other Democrats “ever take a look in the mirror,” while another suggested his own words had helped create the environment that produced what critics call an attempted assassination at the dinner.

The backlash came amid broader conservative criticism of what they call a double standard on political violence, with commentators noting that Trump and his allies have faced multiple assassination attempts since returning to the White House.

On Fox News, “The Five” co‑host Greg Gutfeld blasted what he termed the “Democrat‑media complex,” arguing the Correspondents’ Dinner shooter had been radicalized by years of liberal pundits and politicians branding Trump a fascist, Hitler and a threat to democracy.

Gutfeld said the suspect “heard voices” from figures like Rep. Ted Lieu, Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson, CNN, and “The View,” calling the attack a grim example of how constant demonization of conservatives can push unstable individuals toward violence.

Sponsor | https://www.purgestore.com | Use promo code DREW for 20% off and support The Gateway Pundit today!

Follow Drew on X: https://x.com/DrewHLive
Follow Drew on Rumble: https://rumble.com/DrewHernandez

The post Tim Walz Gets COOKED For Hypocrisy Claiming He’s Against Political Violence | Drew Hernandez appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Drew Hernandez

BREAKING: Supreme Court Declares Louisiana’s Newly-Drawn Congressional Map an ‘Unconstitutional Racial Gerrymander’

BREAKING: Supreme Court Declares Louisiana’s Newly-Drawn Congressional Map an ‘Unconstitutional Racial Gerrymander’

BREAKING: Supreme Court Declares Louisiana’s Newly-Drawn Congressional Map an ‘Unconstitutional Racial Gerrymander’
April 29, 2026

The Supreme Court on Wednesday declared Louisiana’s newly-drawn Congressional map an unconstitutional gerrymander.

The high court issued the ruling 6-3.

Liberal justices Sotomayor, Kagan and Jackson dissented.

The case, State of Louisiana v. Phillip Callais (and the related Press Robinson v. Phillip Callais), stems from Louisiana’s woke lawmakers caving to left-wing judges and creating a second “majority-minority” congressional district.

“While the ruling does not overturn the Voting Rights Act or Section 2, it is likely to narrow how minority representation influences multiple states’ congressional maps, and trigger a new wave of legal challenges over congressional boundaries,” Fox News reported.

Fox News reported:

The Supreme Court on Wednesday limited the scope of a key Voting Rights Act provision that restricts how states draw districts affecting minority voters, constraining states’ use of race as a factor when drawing congressional maps ahead of the 2026 midterms.

Justices for the 6-3 majority ruled that Louisiana’s newly redrawn congressional map, which created a second majority-Black district, constituted an “illegal” racial gerrymander.

Though the justices acknowledged that compliance with the Voting Rights Act can be a compelling interest for states, they ruled that it did not require Louisiana to create the new map with a second, majority Black district.

Compliance with Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act, “as properly construed, can provide such a reason,” Justice Samuel Alito said, writing for the majority. “Correctly understood, Section 2 does not impose liability at odds with the Constitution, and it should not have imposed liability on Louisiana for its 2022 map.”

“Compliance with Section 2 thus could not justify the State’s use of race-based redistricting here,” he added.

Mississippi’s Republican Governor Tate Reeves last Friday evening announced he is calling a special legislative session for redistricting once the US Supreme Court rules on voting rights (Louisiana v. Callais).

DEVELOPING…

The post BREAKING: Supreme Court Declares Louisiana’s Newly-Drawn Congressional Map an ‘Unconstitutional Racial Gerrymander’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

BREAKING: James Comey Under Arrest – Surrenders to Law Enforcement at Federal Courthouse in Alexandria

BREAKING: James Comey Under Arrest – Surrenders to Law Enforcement at Federal Courthouse in Alexandria

BREAKING: James Comey Under Arrest – Surrenders to Law Enforcement at Federal Courthouse in Alexandria
April 29, 2026

Former FBI Director James Comey is under arrest and in court in Alexandria, Virginia, after a grand jury indicted him on two felony counts related to his Trump assassination Instagram post.

“Cool shell formation on my beach walk,” Comey said in his caption in May 2025.

’86 47′ is a threat to ‘eliminate/kill’ the 47th president.

Comey Trump assassination social media post (Screenshot via @Comey on X)

The US Marshals were asked to provide Comey with the indictment, and they issued an arrest warrant on Tuesday.

Read the indictment here.

Comey is facing up to 20 years in prison.

James Comey is under arrest at the federal courthouse in Alexandria, but his case will be litigated in the Eastern District of North Carolina.

More on this development from CNN:

James Comey was indicted on two felony counts:

COUNT ONE: Knowingly and willfully make a threat to take the life of, and to inflict bodily harm upon, the President of the United States;

COUNT TWO: knowingly and willfully did transmit in interstate and foreign commerce a communication that contained a threat to kill the President, Donald J. Trump

Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche on Tuesday made it clear during a presser: “You are not allowed to threaten the President of the United States of America.”

Later Tuesday, Comey lashed out at the Trump Administration in a video message posted to his Substack.

“Well.. they’re back,” Comey said.

“This time about a picture of seashells on a North Carolina beach a year ago. And this won’t be the end of it. Nothing has changed with me. I’m still innocent,” he said.

BREAKING…

The post BREAKING: James Comey Under Arrest – Surrenders to Law Enforcement at Federal Courthouse in Alexandria appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

JUST IN: Two People Indicted on Federal Charges Connected to Attack on TPUSA Reporter Savanah Hernandez

JUST IN: Two People Indicted on Federal Charges Connected to Attack on TPUSA Reporter Savanah Hernandez

JUST IN: Two People Indicted on Federal Charges Connected to Attack on TPUSA Reporter Savanah Hernandez
April 29, 2026

Two individuals engage in a heated discussion at a protest, surrounded by signs and onlookers, highlighting social activism and community engagement.

Two people have been indicted on federal charges related to the attack on TPUSA reporter Savanah Hernandez.

“I am extremely grateful to the DOJ and FBI for how swiftly they handled this case. I have been assaulted by violent left wing activists multiple times and there has never been a response, so to see the FBI and the justice system utilized to fight back against left wing violence is extremely appreciated,” Savanah Hernandez said in a statement to The Gateway Pundit.

TPUSA reporter Savanah Hernandez was brutally assaulted earlier this month at the Whipple ICE facility in Minneapolis.

The anti-ICE protestors organized “National F*ck ICE Day” demonstrations in major cities across the country such as Chicago, Los Angeles and Minneapolis.

Organizers confirmed that more than 600 sex toys were shipped from Minneapolis to Los Angeles for the protest.

Anti-ICE protestors lined the fence at the Whipple ICE facility at Saturday’s “National F*ck ICE Day.”

The far-left protestors held signs that read, “Get the F*ck Out ICE, “ICE Has no Place Here,” “F*ck ICE” and “Dementia Malignant Narcissist President.”

The protestors also lined the fence with vulgar sex toys.

Savanah Hernandez was reporting live from the Whipple building when she was physically assaulted by a leftist.

A leftist began punching Savanah Hernandez and knocked her to the ground.

Others came in to break up the fight.

“All of this because I was standing outside on a public street filming a protest in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” Savanah Hernandez said.

WATCH:

The post JUST IN: Two People Indicted on Federal Charges Connected to Attack on TPUSA Reporter Savanah Hernandez appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

NEW: PA Supreme Court Ruling- Election Cast Vote Records (CVR) Must Be Made Public – VerityVote & Plaintiffs Win

NEW: PA Supreme Court Ruling- Election Cast Vote Records (CVR) Must Be Made Public – VerityVote & Plaintiffs Win

NEW: PA Supreme Court Ruling- Election Cast Vote Records (CVR) Must Be Made Public – VerityVote & Plaintiffs Win

April 29, 2026

Group of judges seated in a courtroom, with American and state flags, surrounded by historical paintings.
Pennsylvania Supreme Court justices.

In 2021, Heather Honey from VerityVote asked Lycoming County, PA, for their 2020 election Cast Vote Records. She was denied. Over five years, they have battled with the county Office of Open Records and three different court jurisdictions. Yesterday, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that CVR files must be made publicly available. The CVR file is essentially a receipt of everything the tabulator machine scanned. The full opinion is here.

A short recap: Each election ballot is fed into a tabulator machine, which counts the voter’s intent by scanning. Election jurisdictions have several tabulators at counting locations. Each tabulator keeps an internal record of how many ballots it processed and other key data.  This includes timestamps, precinct info, and other data like the number of bubbles it counted for President DEM, President REP, Senate1 DEM, Senate1 REP, Senate2 DEM, and so on. The CVR record serves a similar purpose to cash register close-out slips used by stores.

Typically, data from the tabulators flows to the county’s EMS server (Election Management System). From there, it goes to the State system and then onto Edison Research, which merges all the U.S data. Edison then provides it to the National Election Pool of news organizations. This group broadcasts the election results we see on TV. CVR files are the farthest upstream source of voting data. They can prove spikes in voting for a specific candidate, when they happened, and from which tabulators. They can prove if results were manipulated downstream, in the systems mentioned above.

Data table showing election results for various candidates, including U.S. Senate and House representatives, with details on precincts, ballot types, and voting counts for Democratic and Republican parties.
Example Cast Vote Record, spreadsheet layout.

The first court, Lycoming County Trial Court, said CVR’s should be made public, and their disclosure does not violate ballot secrecy. They said Honey lacked standing because she did not live or vote in Lycoming County. The court ruled that the 3 intervenors from Lycoming County did have standing. This included a local businessman, a retired state trooper, and Republican state Rep. Joe Hamm.

Next was the Commonwealth Court (En Banc). The majority reversed the lower trial court ruling. They said CVRs are not public information. They are the digital equivalent of ballots and are exempt. Judges McCullough and Wallace dissented, saying disclosure supports transparency without harming secrecy.

Last was the PA Supreme Court. They made several statements affirming that CVR’s are explicitly subject to public inspection and the CVR files must be turned over immediately. The Democratic-majority Court said its unanimous decision was a way to “satisfy the voting public that our elections are safe, secure and accurate”.

The court went on to say that CVRs lack any voter-identifying info, and the risk of releasing CVR info is no greater than the published election results. The Lycoming Office of Open Records originally denied Honey’s request, stating that CVR files are the equivalent of inspecting a ballot box. Lawyers representing the county used the same argument throughout the 3 court jurisdictions. They also proclaimed tabulators were equivalent to the machines people use to cast their vote. The Court ruling said NO, they are not.

According to VerityVote, “The justices carve out consideration for CVRs that aren’t randomized. Nobody really thinks about this issue properly. There is a line of thinking that you can keep the CVR from the public if there is an edge case where the voter of a ballot can be reasonably guessed. What they miss is that ballot secrecy does not exist to keep information from the public but rather from the state. If the state builds a voting system that allows them to identify voters of a ballot, they are the ones doing something wrong, not the people asking for public information.”

VerityVote is a premier provider of election integrity and many other professional investigations. Their “open source” work has been exceptional for years. In August of 2025, the founder of VerityVote, Heather Honey, was hired by DHS to work on election integrity issues. She is the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elections Integrity in the department’s Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans.

Since her DHS hiring, the Associated Press, NPR, and many other biased outlets have attacked Honey. The left-wing FOIA machine American Oversight, who are staffed with 40+ lawyers, has pummelled DHS, demanding all communications ever produced to and from Honey.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court – Final Ruling Overview
HELD: CVRs must be disclosed
CORE RULINGS:

  • CVRs do NOT equal contents of ballot boxes
  • CVRs do NOT equal contents of voting machines
  • Voting machines are devices voters use to cast votes
  • Tabulator machines are separate equipment
  • CVRs equal “reports/documents/records”
  • Explicitly subject to public inspection
  • EVS, voting devices, tabulators are NOT equal to voting machines
  • Ballot secrecy not violated
  • CVRs lack identifying info; risk no greater than published results
  • RTKL does not control access (Right To Know Laws)
  • Must use Election Code procedures, not RTKL

The post NEW: PA Supreme Court Ruling- Election Cast Vote Records (CVR) Must Be Made Public – VerityVote & Plaintiffs Win appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Brian Lupo