JUST IN: US DOJ Indicts Former Cuban Dictator Raul Castro
May 20, 2026
Castro’s crimes have caught up with him.
As it was widely expected, the former Cuban dictator Raul Castro has been indicted in the United States, according to a senior Trump administration official.
This represents a major escalation in the Donald J. Trump administration’s pressure campaign against the island’s communist government.
Former Cuban President Raul Castro indicted in US courthttps://t.co/Hfh0SMBFPP
— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) May 20, 2026
Former Cuban President Raul Castro INDICTED in US — Trump officials tell Reuters
This comes amid rumors the Trump admin is planning a ‘Maduro-style’ operation in Cuba pic.twitter.com/KaXxxRn1R7
— RT (@RT_com) May 20, 2026
Reuters reported:
“The indictment comes as U.S. President Donald Trump has pushed for a regime change in Cuba, where Castro’s communists have been in charge since his late brother Fidel Castro led a revolution in 1959.
‘America will not tolerate a rogue state harboring hostile foreign military, intelligence and terror operations just ninety miles from the American homeland’, Trump said in a statement earlier on Wednesday.”
OH SHIZZLES…
BREAKING: The DOJ just indicted former Cuban president Raul Castro
And Marco Rubio just sent a message Directly to the People of Cuba
In a nutshell… “People of Cuba… the reason you don’t have food, water, and electricity is because those who control you… pic.twitter.com/ImEbPHhvik
— MJTruthUltra (@MJTruthUltra) May 20, 2026
“The charges against Raul Castro, 94, are expected to be based on a 1996 incident in which Cuban jets shot down planes operated by a group of Cuban exiles, a U.S. Justice Department official told Reuters last week on the condition of anonymity.
The Miami U.S. Attorney’s office is planning to host an event starting at 1 p.m. EDT (1700 GMT) to honor victims of the incident. The Justice Department said on Tuesday it would make an announcement in conjunction with the ceremony, but did not provide details about the announcement.”

“In a video message addressed to the Cuban people on Wednesday morning, U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio, whose parents were Cuban immigrants to the United States, offered to forge a new relationship between the two countries. He said the U.S. could provide $100 million in aid, and blamed Cuba’s leaders for shortages of electricity, food and fuel.”
Read more:
US Blows Up Another Drug Boat in the Caribbean, Killing Three Narco-Terrorists (VIDEO)
The post JUST IN: US DOJ Indicts Former Cuban Dictator Raul Castro appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Go to Source
Author: Paul Serran
Former Cuban President Raul Castro INDICTED in US — Trump officials tell Reuters
BREAKING: The DOJ just indicted former Cuban president Raul Castro