UPDATE: Pam Bondi Says SSgt. Andrew Wolfe Still Fighting for His Life After Being Shot by “Radicalized” Biden Refugee with “Minimal to Little Vetting” – Family Spent Thanksgiving in Hospital with 24-Year-Old Hero (VIDEO)

UPDATE: Pam Bondi Says SSgt. Andrew Wolfe Still Fighting for His Life After Being Shot by “Radicalized” Biden Refugee with “Minimal to Little Vetting” – Family Spent Thanksgiving in Hospital with 24-Year-Old Hero (VIDEO)

UPDATE: Pam Bondi Says SSgt. Andrew Wolfe Still Fighting for His Life After Being Shot by “Radicalized” Biden Refugee with “Minimal to Little Vetting” – Family Spent Thanksgiving in Hospital with 24-Year-Old Hero (VIDEO)
November 30, 2025

Attorney General Pam Bondi on Sunday gave an update on West Virginia National Guardsman Andrew Wolfe, the 24-year-old Air Force Staff Sergeant who was shot and critically injured by a Biden refugee in Washington, DC, on Wednesday. 

As The Gateway Pundit reported, two National Guard members were shot near the White House on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, in an ambush attack by an Afghan national. Both were rushed to the hospital, but 20-year-old Army Specialist Sarah Beckstrom tragically succumbed to her injuries on Thanksgiving Day.

Wolfe remains in critical condition, reportedly in intensive care at a trauma center in Washington, DC.

Attorney General Bondi told Fox’s Shannon Bream this morning in an interview that Wolfe’s family spent Thanksgiving “at his bedside” and urged the country to pray for the “remarkable young man,” who joined the National Guard at 18 years old in 2019.

“He is a remarkable young man, he joined the Guard in 2019, his dad’s a career police officer. He fought to keep our country safe, and now we have to pray, to fight to get him back to 100%, and do everything we can to support his family,” Bondi said.

WATCH:

Bondi: I’ve been on the phone with Melody and Jason; those are Andy Wolfe’s parents. These are wonderful people. They were at his bedside last night; they are at his bedside right now. They spent Thanksgiving at Andy’s bedside. And Shannon, I just have to say this, we are a praying country, and we all have to pray for Andy’s full recovery right now. He is a remarkable young man, he joined the Guard in 2019, his dad’s a career police officer. He fought to keep our country safe, and now we have to pray, to fight to get him back to 100%, and do everything we can to support his family.

I’m going to see his parents tonight, wonderful people. And you know, we lost Sarah. We lost Sarah to a terrorist attack in our country. That should not be happening in the United States of America. That’s why Donald Trump closed our borders. That’s why Donald Trump has cut off all of these people from coming into our country. We are going to protect Americans.

In another segment from the interview, Bondi said that 29-year-old Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, who entered the country under Biden’s Operation Allies Welcome program in 2021, had “minimal to little vetting.”

Despite the Biden Administration’s assurances that these aliens underwent a “thorough screening and background check process,” Bondi told Bream that they conducted “very little” screening with no biometrics or social media review.

WATCH:

Bondi: He had been here through Operation Allies Welcome program— minimal to little vetting! I was on the phone last night with Secretary Kristi Noem at length. They did not do biometrics, they did not do social media, they did very little, if minimal, vetting on all of these people. And now, to take a step back, we have a 1.5 million backlog of people that have come into our country.

And as you said, these people are being radicalized. We know that this shooter who shot our National Guardsmen in DC, the day before Thanksgiving, he was radicalized. You’re going to hear a lot more about that. And these people should not have been in our country, should have never been in our country, under Joe Biden.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem also discussed the unvetted Afghan aliens this morning in an interview on NBC’s Meet the Press, where she revealed that “we could have up to 100,000 people that came in from Afghanistan that may be here to do us harm” because of Biden’s reckless immigration policies.

“[Biden] was allowing our country to be infiltrated with people that we didn’t know who they were,” Noem said, adding that the Trump administration is going to “immediately” review all asylum claims and deport these dangerous illegals.

MORE:

WATCH: DHS Sec Kristi Noem Stuns Leftist NBC Host Kristen Welker – Says Biden Allowed 100,000 Afghans to Infiltrate Our Country and Confirms the US will Deport Aliens with Pending Asylum Claims

The post UPDATE: Pam Bondi Says SSgt. Andrew Wolfe Still Fighting for His Life After Being Shot by “Radicalized” Biden Refugee with “Minimal to Little Vetting” – Family Spent Thanksgiving in Hospital with 24-Year-Old Hero (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jordan Conradson

New York Times Admits Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Oversaw ‘Staggering’ Levels Social Security Fraud — Over $1 Billion Stolen by Somali Migrants

New York Times Admits Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Oversaw ‘Staggering’ Levels Social Security Fraud — Over $1 Billion Stolen by Somali Migrants

New York Times Admits Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Oversaw ‘Staggering’ Levels Social Security Fraud — Over $1 Billion Stolen by Somali Migrants
November 30, 2025

Credit: Gage Skidmore

The left-wing New York Times has admitted that Minnesota Governor Tim Walz oversaw a “staggering” level of fraud across the state’s social services.

In a piece published on Saturday, the Times argued that Walz, who last year became one of the least successful vice-presidental nominees in living memory, had overseen a level of fraud “staggering in its scale and brazenness,” largely by the state’s Somali community.

Their report states:

Over the last five years, law enforcement officials say, fraud took root in pockets of Minnesota’s Somali diaspora as scores of individuals made small fortunes by setting up companies that billed state agencies for millions of dollars’ worth of social services that were never provided.

Federal prosecutors say that 59 people have been convicted in those schemes so far, and that more than $1 billion in taxpayers’ money has been stolen in three plots they are investigating.

That is more than Minnesota spends annually to run its Department of Corrections. Minnesota’s fraud scandal stood out even in the context of rampant theft during the pandemic, when Americans stole tens of billions through unemployment benefits, business loans and other forms of aid, according to federal auditors.

Outrage has swelled among Minnesotans, and fraud has turned into a potent political issue in a competitive campaign season. Gov. Tim Walz and fellow Democrats are being asked to explain how so much money was stolen on their watch, providing Republicans, who hope to take back the governor’s office in 2026, with a powerful line of attack.

However, Walz is unwilling to confront the issue over his fear of losing Somali voting base, who may seek to replace him with an even more radical candidate of their own, most likely in the style of Congesswoman Ilhan Omar.

The admission comes after President Trump mocked Walz as being “seriously retarded” because of his cowtowing to the Somali community.

“As an example, hundreds of thousands of refugees from Somalia are completely taking over the once great state of Minnesota,” Trump wrote.

“The seriously retarded Governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz, does nothing, either through fear, incompetence, or both.”

Walz issued a somewhat pathetic response, demanding Trump “release the MRI results” from his recent physical exam.

The post New York Times Admits Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Oversaw ‘Staggering’ Levels Social Security Fraud — Over $1 Billion Stolen by Somali Migrants appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Ben Kew

WATCH: Ukrainians Strike Two Cargo Ships in the Black Sea – Chinese Vessels Said To Belong to Russia’s ‘Shadow Fleet’

WATCH: Ukrainians Strike Two Cargo Ships in the Black Sea – Chinese Vessels Said To Belong to Russia’s ‘Shadow Fleet’

WATCH: Ukrainians Strike Two Cargo Ships in the Black Sea – Chinese Vessels Said To Belong to Russia’s ‘Shadow Fleet’
November 30, 2025

Cargo Ship Virat in flames after attack in the Black Sea – Social media/Telegram.

The Black Sea is getting more dangerous by the day.

Ukraine may be losing the war, bogged down by corruption scandals, and under pressure to give up territory and NATO ambitions – but they still pack a mean punch against civilian targets.

Yesterday (29), Ukrainian naval drones hit two sanctioned tankers in the Black Sea, inside the Turkish economic zone, leading its Foreign Ministry to condemn attacks.

The cargo ships are said to belong to the ‘Russian shadow fleet’, and were reportedly headed to a Russian port to load up with oil destined for foreign markets.

Reports say the crew is Russian, but the ships are in fact Chinese civilian vessels flying the flag of Gambia.

The Kairos is owned by Alafia Trading Ltd from Shanghai, and the Virat by Glory Shipping HK LTD from Hong Kong.

Reuters reported:

“The two oil tankers, identified as the Kairos and Virat, were empty and sailing to Novorossiysk, a major Russian Black Sea oil terminal, the official at the Security Service of Ukraine told Reuters.

Naval drones could be seen speeding towards hulking tankers followed by powerful explosions that caused fires on the vessels, video footage shared by the official showed.”

“The 274-meter-long tanker Kairos suffered an explosion and caught fire on Friday while en route from Egypt to Russia, Turkey’s Transport Ministry said. The crew was evacuated by rescue boats while efforts to extinguish the fire continued, it said.

The Virat was reportedly struck some 35 nautical miles offshore, further east in the Black Sea, the ministry said. That ship was attacked again on Saturday by unmanned vessels, sustaining minor damage to its starboard side above the waterline, the ministry added. It said the vessel was in stable condition and the crew in good health.”

Read more:

Romania Evacuates Villages After Russian Drone Strikes Turkish LNG Tanker Across the Border at Ukrainian Izmail Port (VIDEOS)

The post WATCH: Ukrainians Strike Two Cargo Ships in the Black Sea – Chinese Vessels Said To Belong to Russia’s ‘Shadow Fleet’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Paul Serran

LOL! “Seriously Retarded” Governor Tim Walz Says Being Called a Retard by Trump is a “Badge of Honor” (VIDEO)

LOL! “Seriously Retarded” Governor Tim Walz Says Being Called a Retard by Trump is a “Badge of Honor” (VIDEO)

LOL! “Seriously Retarded” Governor Tim Walz Says Being Called a Retard by Trump is a “Badge of Honor” (VIDEO)
November 30, 2025

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz responded to Trump, calling him “seriously retarded” on Sunday, saying it was a “badge of honor.”

Maybe he is a retard.

Walz then whined about the President’s use of a word that was once a socially acceptable term used to troll people, and is colloquially synonymous with “idiot,” as “so damaging” and “hurtful.”

He points to his experience as an educator for a couple of decades, where he admittedly made friends with the school shooters.

WATCH:

Walz: Look, Donald Trump insulting me is a badge of honor for me, but I think we all know, both as an educator for a couple of decades and as a parent, using that term is just so damaging. It’s hurtful…

This comes after Trump slammed “the seriously retarded Governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz,” for allowing “hundreds of thousands of refugees from Somalia” to invade his state and steal American land and culture.

In a late-night Thanksgiving message, following the terrorist ambush by a Biden illegal from Afghanistan against two West Virginia National Guardsmen in Washington, DC, which killed one and critically injured the other, Trump went off on the unvetted immigration crisis and the “retarded” leftist politicians like Tim Walz.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, Walz gave a pathetic response to Trump’s remark on Friday, saying, “release the MRI results” amid speculation about Trump’s health.

But these are the same people who think Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are geniuses.

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz Issues Weak and Pathetic Response to President Trump Blasting Him as ‘Seriously Retarded’

The post LOL! “Seriously Retarded” Governor Tim Walz Says Being Called a Retard by Trump is a “Badge of Honor” (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jordan Conradson

Mass Shooting at Child’s Birthday Party in California Leaves Four Dead, Ten Injured — Victims Reportedly as Young as Eight (VIDEOS)

Mass Shooting at Child’s Birthday Party in California Leaves Four Dead, Ten Injured — Victims Reportedly as Young as Eight (VIDEOS)

Mass Shooting at Child’s Birthday Party in California Leaves Four Dead, Ten Injured — Victims Reportedly as Young as Eight (VIDEOS)
November 30, 2025

A horrific mass shooting unfolded at a child’s birthday party in Stockton on Saturday evening, leaving four dead and ten injured.

Victims included both adults and children, with reports indicating children as young as eight were among those shot.

The incident occurred around 6 p.m. local time at a banquet hall on Lucile Avenue, where families had gathered for the birthday celebration.

According to the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office, the shooting appears to have been a targeted attack, though the motive remains unclear.

Stockton Vice Mayor Jason Lee said in a post on Facebook, “Tonight, my heart is heavy in a way that’s hard to put into words. As Vice Mayor of Stockton — and as someone who grew up in this community — I am devastated and angry to learn about the mass shooting at a child’s birthday party. An ice cream shop should never be a place where families fear for their lives.”

“Violence touched my life as a young person, and seeing our own children, parents, and neighbors go through this shakes me deeply. Stockton is my home. These are our families. This is our community,” Lee continued. “…Our community deserves to know the truth, and the families impacted deserve justice and every resource available to support them.”

Early reports indicated that the shooting was at a Dairy Queen, but it was later determined to be at a nearby banquet hall.

No arrests have been made, and the suspect or suspects are still at large.

The FBI has joined the investigation to assist local authorities.

Stockton Mayor Christina Fugazi wrote in a post on Facebook, “Our first responders acted quickly, securing multiple scenes and providing immediate medical aid. Their professionalism reflects the very best of our city.”

Fugazi continued, “As Mayor, I am ensuring every necessary resource is available and that our city supports this effort at every level. Right now, our focus must remain on the victims, their families, and the safety of the community.”

The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office wrote in a post on Facebook, “We are urging anyone with information, video footage, or who may have witnessed any part of this incident to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office immediately. Community assistance is vital in helping us identify those responsible and bring justice to the victims and their loved ones.”

The post Mass Shooting at Child’s Birthday Party in California Leaves Four Dead, Ten Injured — Victims Reportedly as Young as Eight (VIDEOS) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cassandra MacDonald