DEVELOPING: Dubai’s Iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel on Fire After Being Struck by Iranian Drone (VIDEO)

DEVELOPING: Dubai’s Iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel on Fire After Being Struck by Iranian Drone (VIDEO)

DEVELOPING: Dubai’s Iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel on Fire After Being Struck by Iranian Drone (VIDEO)
February 28, 2026

Dubai’s iconic five-star Burj Al Arab hotel was struck by an Iranian drone on Saturday evening.

The US and Israel conducted military strikes on Iran on Saturday morning.

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was killed in the military strikes.

Iran launched retaliatory strikes toward Israel and Dubai.

Dubai’s iconic Burj Al Arab was hit by an Iranian drone. Additional Iranian drones were intercepted near Dubai’s iconic skyscraper Burj Khalifa.

“Internationally acclaimed for its visionary architecture, Jumeirah Burj Al Arab defines Jumeirah’s exclusive Jumeirah Icons Collection – a celebration of properties renowned for their design, prestige, and extraordinary guest experiences. Behind its sail-like facade lies a collection of elegant suites, acclaimed dining, including Michelin-starred Al Muntaha, an award winning spa, and the stylish Sal beach club with infinite views of the Arabian gulf,” the hotel says on its website.

“Properties in the Jumeirah Icons Collection represent the most elite and exclusive hospitality experience available. Globally recognised properties in renowned locations, intentionally selected for their significance architecturally, historically, or environmentally,” the hotel says.

The Dubai Media Office said a drone was intercepted and shrapnel caused a ‘limited fire’ on the exterior of the hotel.

“The competent authorities in Dubai announced that a drone had been intercepted, and its shrapnel caused a limited fire on the exterior facade of the Burj Al Arab Hotel, and civil defense teams were able to control the incident without any injuries occurring,” they said.

Drone incident in Dubai caused minor fire on Burj Al Arab Hotel facade, swiftly managed by civil defense teams without injuries reported.
Dubai media

In a follow up post, the Dubai Media Office said the debris caused a fire at the bottom of the structure.

“Authorities confirm that a drone was intercepted, and debris caused a minor fire on the Burj Al Arab’s outer facade. Civil Defence teams responded immediately and brought the incident under control. No injuries have been reported,” they said.

Drone incident causes minor fire on Burj Al Arab's outer facade, quickly controlled by Civil Defence teams with no reported injuries.

Video posted to social media shows the a fire burning at the bottom of the hotel.

WATCH:

Dubai International Airport was also struck by Iran’s retaliatory strikes.

The post DEVELOPING: Dubai’s Iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel on Fire After Being Struck by Iranian Drone (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

Tucker Carlson Slams President Trump’s “Disgusting and Evil” Attack on Iran

Tucker Carlson Slams President Trump’s “Disgusting and Evil” Attack on Iran

Tucker Carlson Slams President Trump’s “Disgusting and Evil” Attack on Iran
February 28, 2026

Tucker Carlson and President Trump, Source: Gage Skidmore / Flickr

Last week Tucker Carlson met with President Trump in the White House where he urged the US President to hold back on attacking Iran. Tucker made the request last week during his visit with President Trump in the Oval Office.

Here is video of Tucker Carlson entering the White House for an earlier meeting with President Trump.
Via Pelham.

President Trump ignored his advice and took out Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei and his top officials in a military strike on Saturday.

Later today, Jon Karl reported that Tucker called the US strikes on Iraan “disgusting and evil.”

Tucker argued that the elimination of the Khamenei regime will “reshuffle the deck” in a significant way.

Mark Levin hammered Tucker Carlson following his comments.

Mark Levin: I’ll deal with this deranged traitor, Tucker Carlson, more fully later. For now I’ll say he’s a disgusting Woke Reich lowlife. He trashes our country and president in the middle of a military campaign against an enemy that has murdered over 1000 Americans and maimed thousands more. This bum has pranced around the Middle East giving aid and comfort to our enemies. And today he’s stabbing the president in the back and smearing our nation. He lies and propagandizes, and spews his cancerous bigotry, antisemitism, and Cristian-trashing. Even Qatar is condemning Iran. But not Carlson . He attacks his own country. You’ve every reason to despise him.

The post Tucker Carlson Slams President Trump’s “Disgusting and Evil” Attack on Iran appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jim Hoft

U.S. CENTCOM Releases Fact Check Over Iran’s Claim 50 U.S. Service Members Have Died and Gives Update on Military Installations Hit by Iranian Missiles

U.S. CENTCOM Releases Fact Check Over Iran’s Claim 50 U.S. Service Members Have Died and Gives Update on Military Installations Hit by Iranian Missiles

U.S. CENTCOM Releases Fact Check Over Iran’s Claim 50 U.S. Service Members Have Died and Gives Update on Military Installations Hit by Iranian Missiles
February 28, 2026

Fact Check Image released by U.S. CENTCOM

 

The United States Central Command (CENTCOM) has offered a fact check over the claims made by the Iranian regime that 50 U.S. service members have died in missile attacks conducted by Iran.

In a statement on X, the U.S. CENTCOM shared, “The Iranian regime claims to have killed 50 U.S. service members. LIE.”

CENTCOM continued, “There have been no reported U.S. casualties.”

The U.S. Central Command also cleared up rumors that a U.S. Navy ship was struck by Iranian missiles and shared, “No U.S. Navy ship has been struck. The Armada is fully operational.”

Later in the fact check release, CENTCOM gave an update on the Iranian regime’s claims that severe damage had taken place at U.S. bases in the surrounding regions of Iran and revealed that damage to the U.S. base was minimal and has not impacted the U.S. military’s current operations.

LOOK:

Per The Navy Times:

A barrage of Iranian retaliatory strikes on U.S. military installations across the Middle East on Saturday resulted in no casualties to American personnel, U.S. Central command officials said.

With dust still settling from a U.S. and Israeli air, land and sea bombardment on targets across the Islamic Republic — part an operation dubbed Epic Fury — Iran responded by firing hundreds of missiles and drones at U.S. bases that were “successfully defended against,” a CENTCOM release stated.

“There have been no reports of U.S. casualties or combat-related injuries,” the release stated. “Damage to U.S. installations was minimal and has not impacted operations.”

Video circulated earlier on Saturday purportedly showed the U.S. Navy’s 5th Fleet headquarters in Bahrain being hit in an Iranian strike.

Stars and Stripes reported on Saturday morning that Iranian missiles struck the headquarters of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command, where the Navy’s 5th fleet is housed.

VIDEO:

The post U.S. CENTCOM Releases Fact Check Over Iran’s Claim 50 U.S. Service Members Have Died and Gives Update on Military Installations Hit by Iranian Missiles appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Anthony Scott

Punk Rock Festival Tour Canceled After Backlash to Promoter’s Trump Support

Punk Rock Festival Tour Canceled After Backlash to Promoter’s Trump Support

Punk Rock Festival Tour Canceled After Backlash to Promoter’s Trump Support
February 28, 2026

The Punk in the Park festival tour canceled all shows this week after a backlash to the promoter’s past support for President Donald Trump.

The tour had three shows scheduled for the first part of 2026: Pittsburgh, PA, April 18; Orlando, FL, May 2; and Vallejo, CA, May 23.

The punk festival first ran into trouble last year when some acts, including the Dropkick Murphys, pulled out of the tour after it was revealed that promoter Cameron Collins, the owner of Brew Ha Ha Productions, had donated less than $1000 in 2024 to Republicans and President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

Cameron addressed the controversy at the time (excerpt):

…Like many Americans, my political views don’t neatly fit into a single box or party affiliation. I believe in fairness, humanity, free expression, and fostering unity among people. That’s how I’ve tried to live my life and conduct my business.

We live in a two-party system, and unfortunately, you must choose based on a few important issues that resonate with you. For me, those issues were the promise to end wars and refrain from entering new international conflicts, lower taxes, and stopping government overreach.

At the time, it boiled down to those points for me. I must admit that I haven’t been pleased with a great many of the current President’s viewpoints, opinions, and policies thus far, particularly with the recent ICE atrocities and the backtracking on the Epstein files being released as well as all the posturing with our allies around the world.

I think we all probably have common ground on a lot of big issues like being anti-racism, anti-war, and the belief in human rights for EVERYONE, regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, or any other identity.

…It’s important to note that the festival has not and will not donate any of its proceeds to any political party. However, we do make significant donations to various charitable causes, such as Punk Rock Saves Lives and Big Brother Big Sister.

…Over the years, I’ve been proud to provide a platform for artists to connect with hundreds of thousands of fans. We’ve invested millions of dollars in artist guarantees, and I’ve never censored or restricted a band’s message or voice. Our track record speaks for itself.

None of that matters to the hateful left. After a boycott campaign forced acts to drop out of this year’s Punk in the Park, the tour was canceled:

It’s with a heavy heart that we announce the cancellation of the Punk in the Park road show events scheduled for 2026.

These shows were something we truly believed in, and we know how much they meant to many of you. Unfortunately, the current climate surrounding the events has created challenges that make it impossible for us to move forward in a way that delivers the experience our fans, artists, and partners deserve.

This is incredibly disappointing for everyone involved. Our goal has always been to bring people together through music, community, and shared passion — and it’s painful when circumstances prevent that from happening.

All ticket holders will receive full refunds automatically at their original point of purchase within the next week. No action is required.

We want to sincerely thank the fans who supported us, the bands who stood with us, and the crews who worked hard behind the scenes. Your belief in these events has meant more than you know.

We hope this is not the end of Punk in the Park, but rather a pause while we regroup and look toward the future.

Before the tour was canceled, headline act the Dead Kennedys posted a statement saying the group would not play any more Punk in the Park shows, but would honor their commitment to scheduled appearances in Pittsburgh and Vallejo.

We’ve become aware that the owner of Brew Ha Ha Productions, the company behind Punk in the Park, made financial contributions in support of the Trump administration.

Our first reaction was to cancel our upcoming appearances. However, we do not feel it would be fair to our supporters who have already purchased tickets & made plans to attend these shows.

Dead Kennedys have always stood firmly against authoritarianism, racism and fascism. That has not changed.

After these scheduled appearances, we will not be participating in future Punk in the Park events.

Punk rock used to be about freedom. Now it is just as dictatorial as the culture it revolted against decades ago.

The post Punk Rock Festival Tour Canceled After Backlash to Promoter’s Trump Support appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Kristinn Taylor

CBS News Contributor Masih Alinejad Drops TRUTH BOMB: Iranians “Screaming With Joy” as US Targets Terrorist Regime as U.S.-Israel Targets Regime’s Military

CBS News Contributor Masih Alinejad Drops TRUTH BOMB: Iranians “Screaming With Joy” as US Targets Terrorist Regime as U.S.-Israel Targets Regime’s Military

CBS News Contributor Masih Alinejad Drops TRUTH BOMB: Iranians “Screaming With Joy” as US Targets Terrorist Regime as U.S.-Israel Targets Regime’s Military
February 28, 2026

News anchor reporting on breaking news regarding U.S. and Israel strikes on Iran, with a world map background highlighting the region.
Screenshot

As the United States and Israel launched one of the most ambitious coordinated military assaults on the Iranian regime in decades, a CBS News contributor dropped a truth bomb that the radical left in Washington and the fake news media simply cannot handle.

Iranian-American activist Masih Alinejad, whose family still resides inside Iran, revealed during a televised appearance that many Iranians are experiencing mixed emotions, but notably, a sense of relief and even joy, as American strikes begin targeting the Islamic Republic’s military apparatus.

According to Alinejad, citizens inside Iran are simultaneously feeling pain, hope, and deep concern, but are reacting emotionally to what they see as long-overdue accountability for regime forces such as the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), which have violently suppressed anti-government protests across the country.

For 47 years, the people of Iran have lived under the shadow of a theological dictatorship. Now, as the U.S. and Israel finally take the fight to the Revolutionary Guard (IRGC), the people see a glimmer of “hope” that the “beginning of the future” has arrived.

Masih Alinejad:
“I’m being bombarded by different emotions. This is the moment that Iranians—my people—are experiencing different feelings: pain, and at the same time, hope; concern, and at the same time, hope. I repeat that because this can be the beginning of a future that the people of Iran have been waiting for—for 47 years.

Let’s just make it very clear: when they talk to Iranians, for one second, they scream out of joy when they hear that their killers are finally being targeted by the U.S. government, and they see justice. But at the same time, they are worried. They’re concerned that if this is not going to lead to regime change—if this is not going to be the end of this regime—and if the American government and the Israeli government only target the military leaders, not the political leaders, then the people of Iran are going to be left on their own, facing a wounded regime and government. And that’s going to be a huge risk for my people inside Iran.

I have family there—my parents, my brothers, my sisters, all my beloved people. They live there.

But believe me, we don’t want people like Zora and Mamdani, or some Americans, to lecture us about peace or about war, because this is a war being brought to us—the Iranian people—by the Islamic Republic, by the warmongering Revolutionary Guards.

This is the moment that Europe should join the U.S. government—should join the Israeli government—to end this. Believe me, this regime will end democracy; it will end American citizens’ lives everywhere, because the Islamic Republic is like cancer, and it will infect the rest of the world if we don’t remove it.”

WATCH:

The post CBS News Contributor Masih Alinejad Drops TRUTH BOMB: Iranians “Screaming With Joy” as US Targets Terrorist Regime as U.S.-Israel Targets Regime’s Military appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Jim Hᴏft