Troubled Singer Britney Spears Officially Charged with DUI

Troubled Singer Britney Spears Officially Charged with DUI

Troubled Singer Britney Spears Officially Charged with DUI
April 30, 2026

Close-up of a woman with long blonde hair wearing a white top, looking directly at the camera with a neutral expression against a plain background.

Troubled singer Britney Spears has officially been charged with a misdemeanor in connection with a DUI.

Britney Spears recently checked into rehab for drugs and alcohol after she was arrested for DUI in Southern California, TMZ reported.

Last month, TMZ reported that the 44-year-old was taken to a hospital to have her blood drawn after she was pulled over and arrested for driving while intoxicated in Ventura, California.

Britney’s manager, Cade Hudson, told TMZ that Spears is going to take steps to comply with the law.

“This was an unfortunate incident that is completely inexcusable. Britney is going to take the right steps and comply with the law and hopefully this can be the first step in long overdue change that needs to occur in Britney’s life. Hopefully, she can get the help and support she needs during this difficult time,” Hudson told TMZ.

Page Six obtained dispatch audio that revealed Britney Spears was swerving ‘in and out’ of lanes before she was pulled over.

“Black BMW sedan in and out of lanes… speeding,” the dispatch audio revealed.

Earlier this month, TMZ reported that Britney Spears has voluntarily checked herself into rehab.

In recent years, Britney Spears has worried fans by posting troubling videos to her social media.

The post Troubled Singer Britney Spears Officially Charged with DUI appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

Victor Reacts: Another Expensive Lesson on the Failures of Socialism – NYC Is Broke! (VIDEO)

Victor Reacts: Another Expensive Lesson on the Failures of Socialism – NYC Is Broke! (VIDEO)

Victor Reacts: Another Expensive Lesson on the Failures of Socialism – NYC Is Broke! (VIDEO)
April 30, 2026

Young man speaking directly to the camera about a budget crisis in New York City, referencing a recent declaration by Zohra Mamdani.

I knew this was going to happen, but I will admit I did not expect it to happen this fast.

Zohran Mamdani is on a speed run to show the world once again that socialism is a colossal failure.

“The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people’s money.”
― Margaret Thatcher

The Gateway Pundit reported,

New York City’s new Democratic Socialist (communist) Mayor Zohran Mamdani is already running out of other people’s money.

Just three months after being sworn in and a campaign full of promises of free this and free that, Mamdani has declared that the city is in a ‘budget crisis’ which he claims is of historic magnitude.

He says that the city needs new forms of revenue, which translates roughly to new taxes, and he wants a bailout from the state.

This is just astounding.

New York City has an annual budget of approximately $120 billion. That’s not enough? He can’t make things work with that kind of money?

What a stark contrast from Mamdani’s campaign promises. Where’s all the free stuff? Where are the lower rents?

It’s almost like none of that was even possible in the first place.

This is a tale as old as time.

There is no such thing as a free lunch. Falling for the same old bait and switch tactic is like failing an open book exam.

Hopefully Zohran’s catastrophic failures will steer people away from making the same mistakes again.

The post Victor Reacts: Another Expensive Lesson on the Failures of Socialism – NYC Is Broke! (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Victor Nieves

BREAKING: Republican Oklahoma State Senate Candidate Found Dead Days After Being Reported Missing

BREAKING: Republican Oklahoma State Senate Candidate Found Dead Days After Being Reported Missing

BREAKING: Republican Oklahoma State Senate Candidate Found Dead Days After Being Reported Missing
April 30, 2026

Smiling man in a suit with a red tie stands against a lush green background, exuding confidence and professionalism.
Oklahoma state senate candidate Barry Christian

A Republican Oklahoma state senate candidate was found dead on Thursday, two days after he was reported missing.

Barry Christian, 54, a candidate for Senate District 38, was reported missing after he disappeared and was a no-show for a meeting on Tuesday.

On Thursday, authorities discovered Barry Christian’s pickup truck in the Sandy Sanders Wildlife Management Area.

It is unclear if foul play was involved.

Investigators are processing the scene.

“Barry Christian, a candidate for Senate District 38, disappeared on Tuesday. He was found dead on Thursday, according to a news release from his campaign,” KOCO reported.

“The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation confirmed that investigators were on the scene near Highway 30, just south of the town of Erick. OSBI confirmed to KOCO that a truck matching the one belonging to Christian was found in that same area on Thursday. Investigators were working to process the scene,” the outlet reported.

Barry Christian’s daughter, Brooklyn, released a statement to KOCO.

“Please pray for our family and friends. Our world is upside down right now. We are still not sure of everything that happened, so please act with grace and treat my dad’s legacy with dignity,” said his daughter, Brooklyn.

“We are extremely grateful to everyone who assisted in the search efforts, and all of the media outlets that shared his information. I know there will be lots of people devastated by his passing,” she said.

Barry Christian was a Trump supporter and fought for traditional conservative values, per his website:

In the State Senate, Barry will proudly stand with President Trump and fight for the traditional conservative values that make America great. He will

  • Fight leftist government overreach
  • Oppose reckless open borders policies
  • Strongly support our law enforcement
  • Defend unborn babies
  • Empower small business to grow
  • Ensure election integrity
  • Return America to energy independence
  • Defend the First and Second Amendments and all Constitutional freedoms

The post BREAKING: Republican Oklahoma State Senate Candidate Found Dead Days After Being Reported Missing appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

Biden-Appointed Judge Orders Release of Dominican Illegal Alien Wanted for Murder by Interpol Red Notice  Fugitive Now Roaming Free After ICE Arrest!

Biden-Appointed Judge Orders Release of Dominican Illegal Alien Wanted for Murder by Interpol Red Notice Fugitive Now Roaming Free After ICE Arrest!

Biden-Appointed Judge Orders Release of Dominican Illegal Alien Wanted for Murder by Interpol Red Notice Fugitive Now Roaming Free After ICE Arrest!
April 30, 2026

A young man in a black shirt stands beside a car, while a woman in glasses speaks passionately at a congressional hearing.

A Biden-appointed federal judge in Rhode Island has ordered the release of a Dominican illegal alien who is the subject of an Interpol Red Notice for murder in his home country.

The criminal illegal alien, Bryan Rafael Gomez, was arrested by ICE Boston in Worcester, Massachusetts on April 4th.

He had just been picked up locally for domestic abuse when a background check revealed Dominican authorities issued a criminal arrest warrant against him for homicide in 2023.

He is also the subject of an active Interpol Red Notice, an international arrest warrant for murder.

Gomez was detained at an ICE facility in Rhode Island. An immigration judge issued a deportation order on April 28th. But on Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Melissa DuBose, a Biden appointee confirmed in 2024 as the first Black and openly LGBTQ federal judge in Rhode Island, ordered him released on the grounds of “continuous unlawful detention.”

ICE argued Gomez was subject to mandatory detention because of the international homicide warrant. The judge ignored that and set the wanted murderer free.

Fox News reporter Bill Melugin broke the bombshell on X Tuesday:

“I’m told by federal sources that a Dominican illegal alien with a deportation order & an Interpol Red Notice arrest warrant for murder in his home country was ordered released from ICE custody on Tuesday by Rhode Island federal judge Melissa DuBose (Biden appointee).

I’m told that international fugitive Bryan Rafael Gomez was arrested by ICE Boston in Worcester, MA on April 4th, and had been detained in a facility in Rhode Island where he was issued a deportation order on April 28th by an immigration judge.

On Tuesday, I’m told Judge DuBose ordered Gomez be released from ICE custody on the grounds of “continuous unlawful detention”, while ICE argued that Gomez was subject to mandatory detention due to having an international arrest warrant for homicide.

I’m told Gomez was released, is now roaming freely again, and ICE can’t rearrest him due to Judge DuBose’s order. He was caught and released at the southern border by the Biden administration in 2022.”

Let that sink in.

This illegal alien, wanted for murder abroad, was caught and released at the southern border by the Biden administration in 2022. ICE finally tracked him down in Massachusetts this month, got a deportation order… and a Biden judge set him loose on the streets of America.

ICE cannot rearrest him. Thanks to Judge DuBose’s ruling, this fugitive is now free to walk among us.

More from DOJ:

The United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issued the following statement after an activist judge appointed by Joe Biden released a violent criminal illegal alien who is wanted for murder in the Dominican Republic.

On January 24, 2023, the Coordination of the Courts of Instruction of the National District of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, issued a criminal arrest warrant for Bryan Rafael Gomez for homicide.

Gomez
Bryan Rafael Gomez

On April 4, 2026, the Worcester Police Department arrested Gomez, a criminal illegal alien from the Dominican Republic, for assault and battery. The detainer was honored, and after he was released on $500 bail, ICE arrested Gomez.

On April 28, 2026, U.S. District Court Judge Melissa R. DuBose–who was appointed in the final days of the Biden administration–ordered Gomez’s release.

“Bryan Rafael Gomez is a criminal illegal alien from the Dominican Republic with an international warrant for homicide,” said Acting Assistant Secretary Lauren Bis. “An activist judge appointed by Joe Biden released this wanted murderer back into American communities. This is yet another example of an activist judge trying to thwart President Trump’s mandate from the American people to remove criminal illegal aliens from our communities. Under President Trump and Secretary Mullin, DHS will continue to fight for the removal of criminal illegal aliens who have no right to be in our country.”

Gomez entered the U.S. illegally in 2022 and was encountered by U.S. Border Patrol near Lukeville, Arizona. He was then released by the Biden administration.

The post Biden-Appointed Judge Orders Release of Dominican Illegal Alien Wanted for Murder by Interpol Red Notice Fugitive Now Roaming Free After ICE Arrest! appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Guest Contributor

Female JPMorgan Executive Allegedly Drugged and Sexually Abused Employee, Made Him Her ‘Office Sex Slave’: LAWSUIT

Female JPMorgan Executive Allegedly Drugged and Sexually Abused Employee, Made Him Her ‘Office Sex Slave’: LAWSUIT

Female JPMorgan Executive Allegedly Drugged and Sexually Abused Employee, Made Him Her ‘Office Sex Slave’: LAWSUIT
April 30, 2026

Lorna Hajdini – LinkedIn

If you think only males sexually prey on underlings in the workspace, think again.

A female JPMorgan executive, described in the MSK as ‘glamorous’, is facing a lawsuit in which she is accused of ‘sexually assaulting, racially abusing and drugging’ a male junior employee.

The Irish Sun reported:

“Lorna Hajdini, 37, allegedly coerced a married banker into ‘non-consensual and humiliating sex acts’ over a series of months, according to a lawsuit.

The accuser, known only as John Doe, claims he was even verbally abused by Hajdini after he broke down in tears during one of the alleged unwanted sexual encounters.”

Lawsuit filed against JPMorgan Chase executive Lorna Hajdini for alleged sexual harassment and abuse of a junior male employee, with the bank accused of enabling misconduct.

He claims his career was threatened when he tried to refuse her advances.

“Hajdini, an executive director in JPMorgan Chase’s Leveraged Finance division, also allegedly admitted to drugging Doe with a date rape drug on multiple occasions.

The lawsuit claims Doe was given ‘an erection-enabling pharmaceutical substance’ on at least one occasion. Hajdini is yet to respond to the allegations.”

Read more:

DISGRACE: JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon Shrugs Off Maria Bartiromo’s Questions on Debanking Trump Media and Handing Over Records to Jack Smith: “People Have to Grow Up Here”

The post Female JPMorgan Executive Allegedly Drugged and Sexually Abused Employee, Made Him Her ‘Office Sex Slave’: LAWSUIT appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Paul Serran