DEVELOPING: Multiple People Stabbed at High School in Tacoma, Washington

DEVELOPING: Multiple People Stabbed at High School in Tacoma, Washington

DEVELOPING: Multiple People Stabbed at High School in Tacoma, Washington
April 30, 2026

At least six people were stabbed at a Washington state high school on Thursday afternoon.

Police responded to a chaotic scene at Foss High School in Tacoma after a mass stabbing that stemmed from a fight on campus.

A suspect has been taken into custody.

At least five people were hospitalized.

The condition of the injured victims is not known.

Fox News Seattle reported:

At least five people were injured after a stabbing incident at Foss High School in Tacoma, Washington on Thursday afternoon.

Officers responded to a call of a possible stabbing stemming from a fight, and found four students and a security guard injured. Police said it remains unclear whether all the victims were stabbed or hurt by other means, such as falling, and the extent of their injuries is not yet known, though they are believed to be non-life-threatening.

All five victims were taken to a local hospital, where officers are working to gather updates. Authorities said it is not yet clear what was used in the attack or where inside the school it occurred.

Police confirmed that a suspect has been detained, and the scene is secure.

More on this developing story from Fox 13 Seattle:

The post DEVELOPING: Multiple People Stabbed at High School in Tacoma, Washington appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

Watch Live: The WAR Zone Podcast With Wayne Allyn Root Presented by The Gateway Pundit- FINALLY House Votes to Fund DHS, Ending 75-Day Shutdown

Watch Live: The WAR Zone Podcast With Wayne Allyn Root Presented by The Gateway Pundit- FINALLY House Votes to Fund DHS, Ending 75-Day Shutdown

Watch Live: The WAR Zone Podcast With Wayne Allyn Root Presented by The Gateway Pundit- FINALLY House Votes to Fund DHS, Ending 75-Day Shutdown
April 30, 2026

Wayne Allyn Root hosts War Zone, a live media show featuring political commentary and analysis, set against a backdrop of flags.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH RIGHT NOW!

The Most Exciting, Intense, High-Energy MAGA/America First Podcast in the USA!

2 Hours Daily, Monday-Friday, 6 to 8 PM Eastern, 3 to 5 PM Pacific

The post Watch Live: The WAR Zone Podcast With Wayne Allyn Root Presented by The Gateway Pundit- FINALLY House Votes to Fund DHS, Ending 75-Day Shutdown appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Official Podcast of The Gateway Pundit. A WAR/TGP Partnership

Blanche Pushed Prosecutors to Pursue Comey Trump Instagram Assassination Threat Case After Bondi Put it on Ice: Report

Blanche Pushed Prosecutors to Pursue Comey Trump Instagram Assassination Threat Case After Bondi Put it on Ice: Report

Blanche Pushed Prosecutors to Pursue Comey Trump Instagram Assassination Threat Case After Bondi Put it on Ice: Report
April 30, 2026

Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche pushed prosecutors to pursue the Comey Trump Instagram assassination threat case after Pam Bondi put it on ice.

It was reported last year that Comey was under investigation for posting an ’86 47′ threat on Instagram.

Comey Trump assassination social media post (Screenshot via @Comey on X)

Bondi reportedly put the case on the backburner, but Blanche revived it and urged prosecutors to pursue charges.

Earlier this week James Comey was indicted by a grand jury in the Eastern District of North Carolina on two felony counts:

COUNT ONE: Knowingly and willfully make a threat to take the life of, and to inflict bodily harm upon, the President of the United States;

COUNT TWO: knowingly and willfully did transmit in interstate and foreign commerce a communication that contained a threat to kill the President, Donald J. Trump

US Attorney for the Eastern District of North Carolina Ellis Boyle delivered remarks on the two-count indictment returned by the grand jury on Tuesday.

WATCH:

A reporter earlier this week asked Todd Blanche why it took it nearly a year to bring charges against Comey in connection with his Instagram post.

“Director Comey posted this almost a year ago. Why bring this case now? Did you always feel like this was a strong prosecution or did something change recently?” the reporter asked.

“This investigation just didn’t come now. It’s the result of a lot of work by law enforcement over the past year,” Blanche said.

“We don’t time when we bring cases around anything other than when the investigation is at a place where we should go to the grand jury,” he said.

MS NOW reported:

The move to charge former FBI Director James Comey with threatening the president with a picture of seashells shifted into overdrive earlier this month after President Donald Trump fired Attorney General Pam Bondi and named Todd Blanche as the acting replacement, according to two people familiar with the effort.

Then-Attorney General Bondi had pushed her team to keep pursuing Virginia-based charges against Comey for lying to Congress, concluding that case was significantly stronger than potential charges based in North Carolina that he threatened to kill or harm Trump. The threat case appeared to have largely been put on indefinite hold a few months after May 2025, when Comey posted a picture of seashells on a North Carolina beach arranged to spell out “8647” and investigators first opened a case to consider if his Instagram posting constituted a criminal threat of harm.

In late March, before Bondi’s firing, Justice Department aides were urging that they delay charging Comey on the presidential threat case and wait until the Senate confirmed interim U.S. Attorney Ellis Boyle to be the permanent head of the federal prosecutors’ office in the Eastern District of North Carolina, according to a person familiar with the discussions.

But after Bondi was out, and new acting Attorney General Blanche sought to win Trump’s appointment to the job permanently, the “seashells” case gained new steam, the people said. Blanche’s aides instructed Boyle to seek a grand jury indictment of Comey and he and a relatively junior prosecutor obtained one in the Eastern District on April 28.

The post Blanche Pushed Prosecutors to Pursue Comey Trump Instagram Assassination Threat Case After Bondi Put it on Ice: Report appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cristina Laila

Documents Show Epstein Furnished His Island ‘Mosque’ With Tapestry From the Kaaba, Islam’s Holiest Shrine: NYT

Documents Show Epstein Furnished His Island ‘Mosque’ With Tapestry From the Kaaba, Islam’s Holiest Shrine: NYT

Documents Show Epstein Furnished His Island ‘Mosque’ With Tapestry From the Kaaba, Islam’s Holiest Shrine: NYT
April 30, 2026

Epstein’s ‘temple’ or ‘Mosque’ in Little Saint James ‘Pedophile’ Island

A secular Jew with a Mosque on his ‘Pedophile Island’?

For years, the same MSM that denied the existence of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking ring continued to call the temple on his Little Saint James island a ‘gym’.

But independent journalists who were paying attention knew that the golden dome and the symbolic bird statues atop it had some form of ritualistic function, not to mention the fact that the architecture imitated a bathhouse in Aleppo, Syria.

And of course, once images from the inside were released, with the painting of the constellations and the columns, there could be no doubt that that building served as a temple.

Yesterday, the New York Times came with a report of how Epstein decorated his ‘Mosque’ with embroidered tapestries from the Kaaba in Mecca, Islam’s holiest shrine.

Quite the leap from a humble ‘gym’, right?

The report describes how Epstein used his connections across the Middle East to furnish the building – described as a music room, a pavilion, a chapel or an occult temple – with original artifacts.

“But correspondence between Mr. Epstein and his associates over many years, and an interview with an artist hired to work on it, illuminate its intended purpose. For Mr. Epstein, a secular Jew, the building was a ‘mosque’.

[…] His vision for an island shrine began while he was in a Palm Beach County, Fla., jail, having pleaded guilty to soliciting prostitution. Before his release in 2009, Mr. Epstein hired architects to design a ‘hammam’, a Turkish bathhouse surrounded by ‘Islamic gardening’, according to his correspondence.”

Interior of a room featuring an ornate wooden bookshelf with twisted columns and decorative details, set against a backdrop of patterned wallpaper and a dark ceiling.
Interior of the ‘Mosque’ after it had been partially dismantled.

Officially, he sought a permit for a ‘music room’.

“Ion Nicola, a Romanian artist, was hired for the project. In an interview in March, Mr. Nicola confirmed that Mr. Epstein regularly called the building his ‘mosque’. (It remains unclear if Mr. Epstein intended that the building ever be used as an actual mosque.)”

Epstein leveraged his ties with Mohammed bin Salman, crown prince of Saudi Arabia, to find more items that would soon be shipped ‘for his mosque’, including ‘3 pieces from the Kaaba’, as his assistant told a customs broker.

Aziza Al Ahmadi, aide to a consultant to the Saudi royal court, described the tapestry from the Kaaba:

“’The black piece was touched by minimum 10 million Muslims of different denominations, Sunni, Shia and others’, she said. ‘They walk around the Kaaba seven rounds then everyone tries as much as they can to touch it and they kept their prayers, wishes, tears and hopes on this piece. Hoping after that all their prayers to be accepted’.”

Read more:

BREAKING: DOJ Releases Batch of Epstein Files – Which Includes New Photos of Bill Clinton Swimming with Mystery Woman

The post Documents Show Epstein Furnished His Island ‘Mosque’ With Tapestry From the Kaaba, Islam’s Holiest Shrine: NYT appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Paul Serran

President Trump Jokes About Third Term After Being Told He’s Up Six Points in Iowa, ‘I’m Not Running… Unless You Say I CAN!’ (VIDEO)

President Trump Jokes About Third Term After Being Told He’s Up Six Points in Iowa, ‘I’m Not Running… Unless You Say I CAN!’ (VIDEO)

President Trump Jokes About Third Term After Being Told He’s Up Six Points in Iowa, ‘I’m Not Running… Unless You Say I CAN!’ (VIDEO)
April 30, 2026

Donald Trump seated at a desk, smiling and looking to the side, surrounded by individuals in business attire during a formal event.

President Donald Trump joked about running for a third term again on Thursday afternoon in the Oval Office, playfully responding to news that he’s up six points in Iowa.

The exchange happened during a bill-signing ceremony for an executive order aimed at expanding retirement savings opportunities for American workers.

As he was signing the order, he was informed that he was currently leading in Iowa.

“Did you see you’re up 6 points in Iowa, sir?”

Trump responded, “Unfortunately, I’m not running!”

The president paused for a moment before adding, “I’m not running, Peter — unless you say I CAN.”

The line and solid delivery drew laughs from those in the room.

WATCH:

This isn’t the first time Trump has teased trying to find a way to serve a third term.

In January, during a midterm rally event in Clive, Iowa, Trump jokingly asked the crowd, “Should we do it a fourth time?” while pushing Republicans to win the midterms and protect his agenda.

WATCH:

In February, as The Gateway Pundit previously reported, Trump told the crowd at a rally in Corpus Christi, Texas, that he would be entitled to a third term in office, because the Democrats “cheated like hell” in 2020.

“Well, we’re entitled to it! ‘Cause they CHEATED like HELL on the second one. We’d actually be entitled to it.”

WATCH:

During his first term and the 2024 campaign, he occasionally floated the idea of serving longer “if the people want it,” consistently sending the left and media establishment into tailspins.

The U.S. Constitution’s 22nd Amendment limits presidents to two terms, a rule established after Franklin D. Roosevelt’s four elections, but many supporters have argued that there are workarounds.

So far, Trump has not announced a bid for a third term.

The post President Trump Jokes About Third Term After Being Told He’s Up Six Points in Iowa, ‘I’m Not Running… Unless You Say I CAN!’ (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Go to Source
Author: Cassandra MacDonald